1. The Sleepover

After Luke let me know that all the boys were coming over tonight, I kinda freaked a little bit... I mean sure, all the boys pick on me. It's only natural since I'm like a sister to them as well. But the things Michael say are really hurtful at times... And I can't really tell if he's just joking or if he really means it..

Anyways, I text Brooklynn a few minutes after Luke tells me the news. Of course she was excited to come over especially since Ashton was gonna be here as well! I made it pretty clear that we were gonna try to avoid the boys because I'm really not in the mood for them to pick on me. Ugh.. Boys!

Brooklynn finally gets to our house just in time! Literally as soon as we walk upstairs to my room, there's a knock on the door meaning the boys are here! I throw on my plain white crop top, black sweat pants, and my white converse. I put my hair in a messy, but cute bun and put on makeup before walking downstairs into the living room where I heard them all laughing and talking.

As I walk into the living room, I see an unfamiliar face standing next to Luke... It's a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes very similar to Luke's..
"Hi guys!... Uhm.. Luke? Who's the girl?" I ask my brother.
"Oh hi Katie! Yeah, uhm... This is my girlfriend, Gracie! I've been meaning to introduce you to her for about 2 weeks now.. Just never got around to it" Luke replied.
"So wait... You mean to tell me you've been dating her for over 2 weeks and I'm just now hearing of her?!"
"Well... Sorry! Just um... Just make her feel welcome okay? She'll have to stay in your room with you and B tonight, because obviously she can't sleep with us.. Please be nice?" Luke pleaded.
I rolled my eyes at him before replying "Luke.. Do I look like a bitch to you?"
I hear Michael laugh and cough out a "yes" . I roll my eyes and flip him off and continue my sentence. "Of course she can stay in my room! I'm sure we'll be great friends! Let's go to my room, Gracie! I'll show you around and we can get to know each other!"
Gracie smiled at me and followed me and B up to my room. I heard Calum whistle at me as I walked by him. I turned around and flipped him off and we both laughed. Gracie looked so confused but she'll catch that me and the boys don't have a regular friendship soon... She'll definitely be over here for sleepovers more often!