17.

"Katie! Get up! You have to go to the doctor today!" Brooklynn half-whispered, trying not to wake everyone else in the house up.
I groan as I get up and walk to the closet. I wasn't in the mood to get all cute, so I just put my hair in a messy bun and wore comfy clothes. It was pretty chilly outside to be June!
I grabbed my phone and texted Michael.

Me: hey love! I'm headed to the doctor! Good luck on your show tonight! Love you💘
Michael: We're about to go on stage! Love you too, baby girl! Be safe and text me after! xx

I smile at my phone and lock the screen. It's currently 7:00 PM in London, so Michael was minutes away from going on stage. It's only been 2 days and I already miss him like crazy.
And I'm sure the little one does too. He's always kiss my belly and say "goodnight my princess" to her.
I'm gonna miss that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Gracie opened my car door and they led me inside.
I went through the process of signing in. They were pretty busy today, so we had to wait a good 30 minutes. Fun.

We follow Ashley back to the room and she puts the gel on me again and scans the device around my stomach.
"Oh my goodness! You're baby is doing great! It's about 2 pounds now! I think I have a final due dat for her! September 10!" Ashley said.

"Great! Thank you!" I say to her.
"Where's the daddy today?" She asked.
I hung my head and replied softly, "He's on tour.."
"Oh gosh I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have asked!"
I smiled politely and followed her out of the room.
Gracie offered to drive home again so I could text Michael.

Me: She's doing great Michael! Due date is September 10! Love you! xx
Michael: That's great, love! One Direction are on now so I can talk for a bit if you want to call?
Me: Yeah!

Soon after, I got a call of Michael. We talked for a bit. He told me how London was beautiful and he'd like to take me here someday. He told me that he dedicated "Wrapped Around Your Finger" to me tonight. He ended the call with "see you in 2 months.. I love you so so much.."
At that point I was crying. 2 MONTHS?! That's far too long.
But I told him I loved him too, and hung up.

Gracie drove to the party store and got things for the baby shower which is next week. Next week marks the 7 months spot!
Gracie and Brooklynn wouldn't let me go in with them, so I just stayed in the car and listened to music.
They said it was a surprise and I couldn't see it..
I feel like this pregnancy had gone by so fast! I got pregnant last Novemember.. And it's already June?! Yowza.

Gracie and Brooklynn come back to the car with loads of bags and balloons and presents!
"Guys.. The baby shower is on Sunday.. It's Wednesday!" I say laughing.
"We've got it all planned out. Don't worry!!" They smirked.

(A/N): I'm so sorry that my chapters have been short and Crap. And I'm so sorry that Katie's pregnancy has been sped up a little bit, but I'm just so excited for when she has the baby! I hope you're enjoying it so far! Vote, Comment? Thanks lovesss💘