20.

Luckily, the guys didn't have a show today, so we could sleep in a little later.
Not that I don't love seeing them perform, but we'd have to get up super early for soundcheck and those sorts of things.
"Babe, wake up. Do you wanna go walking around Milan with us today?" I heard Michael say.
I slowly open my eyes and smile at him, nodding my head at his question.
He smiles. "Okay, go wake up the other girls and meet us down in an hour?"
My eyes bulge as I look in the mirror at this mess I call my hair.
Yeah, I need to hurry.
I run into Brooklynn's room and throw pillows at her yelling for her to get up since we only have an hour to get ready.
I do the same to Gracie, and let me tell you, they're not morning people...

I race back to my room and quickly pick out an outfit. I decide I needed the most work on my hair, so I did that first. Then putting on my outfit for today, then my makeup.
After I was all ready, I went to the girls' rooms making sure they were ready.
We met the guys down at the lobby.
MaryKate was there with Louis, too.
You could tell she was pregnant, but not very far along. Maybe 4 months?

Liam had Sophia and Harry and Niall had each other. Calum was kinda upset because him and Delani didn't work out. She liked someone else and Calum just wasn't having it.
Although, Calum did have his eyes on a girl he met after the show last night. Her name was Sophia, a beautiful Italian girl. I was hoping they'd hit it off soon.

Michael grabs my hand as we walk out of the hotel.
They take us to downtown Milan. It is so beautiful here!
Michael literally drug me into the mall. We shopped in there for a long time, and I came out with loads of bags.
Since we only have 3 more days together, all of us have to spend as much time as we can together.

I find out that MaryKate is having a boy and she gets all excited, saying that our kids should date one day. I laughed at her. She's such a cool girl. I hope we can be great friends.

We were walking towards the park in the center of the town and we saw Sophia! Calum goes up to her and talks to her. They look cute together!

Michael and I walk around the park, holding hands. He tells me about the next few shows they're doing.
They go to the U.S in a few weeks and they're pretty excited about that.
They say that American fans are awesome, but not as awesome as Australia! Of course, they love their home country the most.

I'm sad I have to leave Michael until September. It's July now, so that's a whole 2 months! That is if this little one will stay in here that long!

Michael makes me laugh, which lightens my mood. He can tell I'm sad, and every time he can tell, he says corny jokes of funny pick up lines that he knows can make me laugh.

After about an hour, we decide to go eat lunch. Of course Michael suggested pizza.
"C'mon! We're in Italy! That's like the home of pizza! It's like pizza-land or something!" Michael pouts when we all said we didn't want pizza.
"How about we go to this family owned restaurant a few blocks away? It's great I go there all the time!" Sophia suggested. Calum of course voted to go there. He's always trying to win over the girls.
We all decide to go there once Michael learned he could get his own pizza.

After eating, we went for milkshakes because we've walked so much today we deserve milkshakes!
We walked back to the hotel while we drank our milkshakes because we were pretty exhausted.
I decided to take a nap wit Michael.
Brooklynn went with Ashton, Gracie with Luke and the others went to their rooms.
I cuddled up to Michael, enjoying our last few days together before I have to leave.
I think I'm gonna go hang with my brother too. Maybe after my nap, though. I need sleep!