What must I do?

You may ask the question , "What must I do?" There are three things that you must do.

1. Repent from your sin. "But now he commands all people everywhere to repent" (Acts 17:30)

To repent means:

a. To admit that you have sinned. "For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me" (Psalms 51:3)

b. A real sorrow for what you have done. "Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight" (Psalm 51:4)

c. To completely turn from and avoid sin. "Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon" (Isaiah 55:7)

2. Believe in the Lord Jesus. "Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" (Acts 16:31). "Yet to all who received Him, to those who beloved in His name, he gave the right to become children of God" (John 1:12)

3. Accept Christ through this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I admit that I have sinned and I need your forgiveness. I truly turn from my sin and trust and accept you as my Lord and Savior. I completely surrender my life to you and would like to commit myself to your will from now on. I thank you for saving me. In Jesus name. Amen."