Chapter 3: New Friends and Family

The next morning, Jen slowly opened her eyes and saw Leo lying next to her asleep. She was a bit red from embarrassment and decided to stick with it. She looked at his cute adorable face and kissed his cheek gently. She wore her shoes and ran out of the cabin. She grabbed her phone that she made herself once and called Eleo. There was no answer. "This is weird," Jen thought. She was gonna dial again till Annabeth came over, grabbed her wrist and flipped her over. "Oww..." Jen groaned and slowly got up. Annabeth stomped on the phone and looked at her. "Hey! That was my only phone! It took me a long time to make that! I had to read a book to make that!" Jen complained and put her hands in her pocket until she reached a little medal with her name carved along with "the daughter of Athena." Annabeth snatched it away from her and read it with her jaws dropping. "You're my...sister..." she said. "Cool. And you are?" Jen asked. "Annabeth...Annabeth Chase." she replied. "Well let's go to the cabin then." Jen smiled. Annabeth nodded. The night before, Eleo had ran away and some mysterious guy ran after her. She tripped on some branches as she tried to run away creating lots of cuts and bruises all over her skin. It was too dark to see anything and she accidentally crashed into a tree making her fall to the ground and pass out. The boy with skull rings followed her and eventually found her. He found her lying in the leaves of the trees and he carried her. She ran pretty fast for a child of Poseidon. He carried her back to camp and to the Apollo cabin. "Will, you need to help this amateur." the boy said in a soft raspy voice. "Okay Nico. I will. Who is she anyways?" Will asked. "New daughter of Poseidon." Nico mumbled. Will grabbed some ambrosia and rubbed it around her cuts. "She'll be fine." Will said calmly. Eleo started regaining her conscious and slowly opened her eyes. "Where am I?" she groaned. "In the Apollo cabin. You're lucky Nico here found you. Your cuts could have been worse." Will replied. "Thanks Nico..." Eleo said and managed to give him a smile. Just then, Percy barged through the door and yelled "I heard she's here!" Eleo looked at Nico and gave him a look to help her get rid of Percy from the room. "Sorry Percy, but I have to ask you to leave. No one is allowed to see her yet." Nico said. "Then why are you here?!" Percy asked frustrated. "I saved her. Duh. Now leave" Nico commanded. Will lead Percy out of the cabin and they said some things to each other. "Come see her tomorrow. She'll be out of the cabin. It's almost time for dinner anyways. Go eat." Will suggested. Percy nodded and went to find Annabeth.