Chapter 5: Modern Princesses?

Eleo was walking down the path after she kept begging Will to let her go outside for a walk. She saw Jen and Leo acting strangely so she ran towards them. "What's going on? Are you guys practicing your mime skills?" Eleo asked not realizing that the two of them were being tormented by the invisible black hooded figures. Leo kicked the one on him off. He was deciding whether to use his fire abilities or not and ran off to get help. Eleo saw one of the black figures and grabbed a stick to fight it off. She tried to kick the thing off, but it grabbed her neck tightly not letting go. Eleo screamed, "Percy!" Percy quickly ran out of his cabin and headed to the beach. He drew his sword out and pierced his sword right into the middle if the creature. The creature let go of Eleo and turned into ash. "Thanks..." Eleo said a bit frightened from what had happened. Jen was yelling in pain since the other creature was pulling on her hair tight. Percy sliced his sword down her hair cutting her long lengths of hair. "My hair!" Jen yelled and turned to Percy. "Oh stop being such a baby. Piper and her friends will help you with your new look." Percy smirked. Jen rolled her eyes and looked at Eleo. "I haven't seen you for a while." "Well I hate this stupid camp! I lose all my rights and freedom! That's against the law." Eleo yelled. "You two are so whiny. Stop complaining." Percy joked and walked away. "Let's go somewhere to talk." Eleo suggested. Jen nodded. They both headed to the dining pavilion to eat a late night snack and talk. "So catch me up to date." Jen smiled with her uneven cut medium length hair now. "Nothing much. I just want to go home. I ran into a tree and met this other guy called Nico." Eleo mumbled. "Nico. Sounds Italian. Christina would be obsessed with him." Jen laughed. "How about you?" Eleo asked. "I had a great time with Leo today. I think...I have feelings for him." Jen giggled. "Hey Eleo. Hey Jen!" a girl with a long braid and makeup interrupted and sat next to Eleo. "Hi" they both said in unison and looked at each other. "Percy told me what happened with those creeps. Let's get you guys fixed and looking better." the girl said. "Who the heck are you and how do you know our names?!" Eleo asked moving away from her slowly. "My name is Piper and Percy told me." Piper smiled. "Great. My overprotective brother is acting like my mom." Eleo complained. Jen laughed. "Let's go to my cabin then." Piper smiled and grabbed both Jen and Eleo's hand. She dragged them all the way to her cabin and closed the door once they were in. "OH GOD. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. THIS HAS GOT TO BE A NIGHTMARE." Eleo whined and shook her head. "Girls, we have two disasters that need fixing." Piper yelled and all the girls ran to Eleo and Jen. "Do we really look like disasters?" Jen whispered to Eleo. In a couple of minutes, the girls' hair were done and they both looked like movie stars. Eleo's hair was put into a bun, and Jen's was curled. "Time for makeup!" one of the cabin girls yelled and held up lipstick. "I'm going to die..." Eleo whimpered. The girls put a bit of everything on the girls' face. "They will never look as fabulous as me." one of the girls said and flipped her hair. "Anya, don't be cocky." Piper replied. "I can be what I want whenever I want." Anya snarled. Piper rolled her eyes and saw that both Jen and Eleo were trying on different clothes. By the end of the night, both girls looked like modern princesses. Eleo had a nice pair of jeans with a cute tank top that said, "I'm not short, I'm fun sized!" and Jen had some jean shorts with a frilly t-shirt and a small sweater on top. "Perfect." Piper smiled. Jen and Eleo headed towards the door. "I think Eleo died." Eleo joked and looked at herself. "Well I'll see you tomorrow." Jen smiled and headed to her cabin and so did Eleo. The door to Jen's cabin was closed and all she could here was yelling between Annabeth and Leo....