Sweet, Sugar....

*Louis' POV*

Home. For most people it was a place of comfort, a place to relax and let loose, to be themselves and shake off the troubles the day brought and share love and laughter with family. What utter bullshit that was to me. My house brought me nothing but pain, it felt cold even in the summer, my bed was just a place to shed tears at night. My family was wealthy, very wealthy but I would trade all our riches for the warmth of love I saw in the movies.

My parents wanted nothing to do with me. I was a disgrace, a failure and was ignored at all costs by my mother and father. They wanted nothing to do with their me, they wanted a son but I wasn't masculine enough for them. I remember the last time my mother hugged me was when I was eight years old. At nine I told my mom I had a crush on our neighbours son, tommy and she and my father barely spoke to me after that day, every accidental touch stings my skin and sends screams in my head. "You're worthless" is repeated over and over like a chant , like every time I get the strength to get up I'm pushed down harder than before, like I'm screaming and no one can hear.

My little sister Fizzy however looks at me like I was the embodiment of sunshine and love. My parents barely payed attention to her either, too busy at church barbecues and keeping up with the latest gossip. The only time they bother acting like parents is on Sunday when we play the role of a "picture perfect family" I suppose it's alright though, I've always wanted to be an actor. Fizzy would always squeeze my hand when the pastor would say something snarky about gays. "God loves all his children" she reminds me with a kiss to my cheek. She's so smart, full of life. Her blue eyes light up when she saw a bird, her curly brown hair bounces with her when she flings herself at me. She was why I stayed, my only reason I stayed in this hell hole, I call home.

---------

After two weeks of crying in bed, binging on ice cream, throwing it back up and repeating the cycle; fizzy came stomping in my room and tore of my sheets.
"Mph unless it's David Beckham coming to ask for my hand I'm not leaving this bed!" I mumbled from under the pillow. I heard her scoff from her seat at the edge of my bed, "Get dressed, he dumped you because you wouldn't put out he is not worth your tears or my favourite ice cream" she emphasized this with what I assumed to be a stern voice but she just sounded like a frustrated puppy to me. She was right, Nick was a Dick (I snorted at the rhyme) but I couldn't help feel like I didn't try hard enough, maybe he was right. Maybe I was being a prude- Fizzy's touch cut off my dark thoughts. Her petite fingers wrapped around wrist and pulled my up, pillow falling to the floor, "Please, big bro! For me?" She widened her baby blues and jutted out her lips. "Oh you're good" I remarked with a glare. Judging from the smirk she gave me she was plenty satisfied with herself. "Zayn called, he's throwing a party and you're going, end of discussion."

----------------------
(AN: Louis' look will be in the multimedia)
Half an hour later, after a shower with my favourite strawberry shampoo, sparkly body wash and lotion; I was ripping clothes off their hooks, "Fizz I can't go! I have nothing to wear, oh well at least we tried." I called from inside my closet
(AN: hehehe) I waltzed out with a satisfied sigh. I sat back on my bed and closed my eyes.

"oof! What the fu-?" I looked down to see a pile of clothes on my lap, fizzy standing over me with a raised brow. "Go on, try them on!" I huffed gathering the clothes and walking into my bathroom.

"LET ME SEE WHEN YOURE DONE" Fizzy yelled from what I assumed to be her room. I sighed and looked down at the...her clothes? It wasn't exactly uncommon for Fizzy to wear my clothes since I was considerably small for a teenaged boy and she liked the "oversized look" but I'd never worn her clothes. Sure my style was probably a lot more flamboyant than a lot of boys but wearing girls clothes was a bit much I thought as a scrunched my nose up. "THESE ARE GIRLS CLOTHES!" I whined from inside the bathroom. I thought the door would fall off its hinges with how hard she swung it open "Lou baby," she mocked in a sickeningly sweet tone, that's not good "CLOTHES ARE MADE FOR PEOPLE NOT GENDERS, STOP GIVING INTO GENDER STEREOTYPES YOU TWAT" she spat through clenched teeth. "Someone's been on tumblr too much" I mumbled but quickly shut up after receiving a glare ready to kill from my sister.

I sighed but changed out of my pyjamas and examined the clothes she'd given to me. A pale pink scoop neck, black tights and a white jean jacket; Not bad. I quickly pulled the tights up my thick, shaved thighs and smoothing out the collar of the denim jacket. I spun around infront of my mirror. The tights clung to my bum making it seem rounder, the shirt hung low, showing off my collar bones and the soft pink complimented my skin tone, the crisp white denim tying the look together. With a proud nod I quickly fixed my hair into a messy, swirly fringe and walked out of the washroom. "What do you think, Princess?" I asked partially self conscious. "Blue, you look amazing!" She exclaimed running over and pushing my white vans into my hands and running off.

I stood up just in time for fizzy to come bouncing in with an eyelash curler and pale pink lipgloss. I roiled my eyes but made no protest when she leaned over to swipe it across my lips and curl my lashes she smiled and kissed me cheek "you look beautiful, blue" I smiled at the nickname and the memory it brought, when she was little she would always mispronounce "Lou" as "Blue" shaking my head with a fond smile and slight blush I walked out the door my little sister trailing behind me.

Outside the house, Zayn was waiting for me in his new car, The Malik family was very wealthy....almost as wealthy as mine. His head snapped up at the sound of my sliding into the passenger seat, his eyes trailing from my feet all the way up to my eyes "NICE JOB PRINCESS " he praised from the car to the front door where my sister stood at the door her usually pale face resembling a tomato she gave a slight nod her blue eyes widening when he winked at her. She had the biggest crush on him and it was very obvious. I examined his outfit, black skinny jeans, black v-neck and his signature leather jacket. With a kiss blown from Fizzy (that both Zayn and I reached to "catch" myself placing it in my pocket with a playful smile and Zayn brining the "kiss" up to his lips with a smirk directed to my sister..ew) we were off!

AN: larry next chapter ouuuuuuuu fun fun fun xxxxx -Jay