Sugar Coated

(An: I started hs today and I hate it but whatever... -Jay)

Niall's POV

"I'll wait for you in the car" the small girl snapped before leaving the house with a slam of the front door. Sheesh I wonder what her problem is. Last night was very fuzzy but one memory stuck with me the most out of all of them. My girlfriend kissing my best friend. I can't believe Sophia would cheat on me, and of all the people in the world she had to pick Liam! I felt tears bubble up in my eyes but I blinked them away quickly looking up to see in anyone was around. Louis and Harry must've slipped away while I was deep in thought and Lauren and Perrie were sitting on the couch in the living room. I used to sit on that couch with Sofia. Hot tears left streaks down my cheeks and my shoulders shook with every sob that escaped me.

  I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and was met with dark brown eyes. "M Jay, are you okay?" She mumbled. I felt too weak to talk so I just shook my head. "I-is it about your ex girlfriend?" She questioned dropping her hand from my shoulder. "Sophia" I sobbed nodding. "You love her.." I didn't know if it was a question or an observation but I nodded anyway "..and she doesn't love you back." She finished with a frown. I nodded once again, another wave of tears shaking through me. "I know the feeling." She sighed before pulling my head to her chest, her kitten sweater soaking up my tears and it felt oddly familiar.

Louis' POV

(Smut!! You can skip this part if you're uncomfortable, nothing really important happens besides Louis trusting Harry which is a pretty big step!)

I know there is nothing wrong with putting out and staying chaste doesn't make me any better than anyone. Harry was so kind last night I wanted to show him how...appreciative I was. So after having a chat with Jay about Niall I decided to leave the two alone and go back upstairs with Harry. As soon as we got into his room I slammed him against the door efficiently closing it. Our lips met and it was sloppy and rough but the noises Harry was making were proof enough that I was doing something right. "Is this okay?" He asked breathlessly while moving to my neck. I nodded and felt him smile against my collar bone when he lifted my shirt, removing my shirt. When I looked back up Harry had already removed his pants and was playing with the hem of my tights, his eyes asking for permission. I nodded again and heard him gasp once they were off. "Fûck Lou so pretty" he spoke with astonishment playing with the pink lace of my panties bringing a blush to me cheeks. His eyes met mine once again "Lou can I give you a blôwjob?" He asked with hope in his eyes.  "I'd love it if you'd just wait" I replied with a smirk dropping to my knees. I suddenly began to panic but tried to keep a smirk on my face. His coçk was hard and looked borderline painful but he wasn't urging me on to do anything making my heart burst with a warm tingle and with that last leap of trust I leaned forward landing a long lick from the base of his côck to the head. He let out a long moan his hands going to my hair but not pushing me forward just massaging my scalp. I leaned forward again taking his head into my mouth and working my way down I got to about half way when I looked up and met Harry's eyes. He quickly shut them and thruster forward making me choke. His eyes snapped open "Fûck Louis Im so sorry I-" I cut him off "Do it again" I rasped leading his hands back into my hair. His eyes widened but he followed my request dragging me back down my throat spasming around him his moans ringing through the room accompanied by mine. It almost sounded harmonic my high pitched whines accompanied by his low and dragged out moans. "Look at me" he demanded. I looked up meeting his almost black eyes and with that he came into my mouth. I quickly swallowed. He reached for my panties but his knees buckled when he looked down, I had already finished. "You got off on that?" He asked with awe in his voice. I slowly nodded my face instantly heating up. "Fuçk baby that's so hot" he rasped kissing my neck. "Shower time?" He asked making me nod gesturing to my soaked panties. And if he returned the favour in the shower, nobody had to know.

(AN: that was my first attempt at smut so please tell me what you think!! Thank you for reading and I should have an update up soon! Xx -Jay)