Drake's party!

Johnnie's POV
Just as i was about to walk away devastated, i hear "I'd love to". I think i haven't smiled that much in years. "How about Sunday morning at Starbucks? I can pick you up" i said and she agreed so we quickly exchanged numbers so she cantext me her address before the end of lunch bell rang and we had to return to our classes.

Jasey's POV
The whole day i could not stop thinking about johnnie. Damon noticed me daydreaming during class a couple times and got suspicious but i just said it was nothing.
*SKIP TO THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY AND ARRIVING HOME*
I cant believe i dont have homework today which means im free for the weekend! Today has literally been like a dream, i hope i dont wake up to my alarm anytime soon. As usual im alone in the house-again. I opened the fridge and found some leftover pizza to eat for dinner. Talk about a healthy lifestyle. After i was done and cleaned up, i went upstairs to my room and looked for an outfit to wear to drake's party tomorrow. I ended up deciding on a black skirt, a red crop top, and my knee-high black converse. I looked over at the clock. 10:02. I still have some time before i go to sleep, which is usually around 11 o clock. I went over to my desk and grabbed my sketch book and began to draw a portrait of billie joe armstrong since i love green day. When i was halfway done it was time for bed so i put everything away and went to sleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*
I woke up at around noon which is typical for saturdays. Drake's party starts at 5pm so i still have some time. I picked up my phone off my nightstand and saw 2 text message notifications. One was from Damon bugging me about what i was daydreaming about yesterday, and the second was from drake.
Drake: See you at the party later. I hope you're still coming
I quickly replied before checking all my social media. I got out of bed around 2 and brushed my teeth, ate lunch/breakfast and got ready. I curled my hair and I decided to wear my black guitar pick necklace. It is now 4:45 and Helena is outside waiting for me since she is going to drive me there. I really need to get my own license. I grabbed my small black purse and headed out. While we were in the car i noticed more and more construction going on. The roads are getting pretty dangerous in certain areas because of the bumps in the concrete which is scary. We finally arrived to drake's house and i can already tell its packed. The music is so loud i can hear it from outside and there are balloons decorating his front porch. Me and Helena went out of the car and walked up to the door. Helena knocked. "HEYYY" drake said opening the door and pulling us into hugs. He's yelling and we can barley hear him over how loud the music is. "COME IN" he said moving to the side as we step in. I recognize the voice in the song thats playing. "HEY DRAKE, IS THIS YOUR NEW ALBUM PLAYING?" I yelled. "YUP, WHAT DO YOU THINK?" He replied. "ITS AWESOME" "THANKS JAY" I walked over to the kitchen and smiled seeing only alcohol-free beverages on the table. It makes me so nervous when people are drinking like crazy at parties, here is the problem solved. I grabbed a can of pepsi and met up with damon, helena, and drake.
*after party*
Its now almost 12pm and everyone has left but us. We helped drake clean up a bit. "Hey drake, its getting late but thanks for having us and congrats on your new album" Helena says. I nod "You did a great job its awesome. Anyways thanks again and we'll talk to you soon". "Thanks for coming guys and talk to you soon" Drake said continuing to clean up the huge mess. Me and helena walked out and started heading home. Damon had to leave earlier because his mom needed help with something so we couldnt say goodbye which sucked. We arrived at my house. "Thanks for driving me helena, ill probably talk to you soon. Goodnight" i said. "Goodnight jasey!" She replied before i got out and went into my home. I was so exhausted i headed straight to bed, excited to meet up with johnnie for the first time tomorrow. Its practically a date.

A/N: hey guys, ive had the past two chapters sitting in my drafts for a while and i just posted them without reading them over so sorry if anything doesnt make sense or if there are any spelling/grammer errors. I dont think ill be posting chapters anymore, or at least not often since this story hasn't really done too well and im not sure exactly where im going with the plot anymore, but thanks for all of the support none-the-less.