Part ~3 Sweet,Fluffy,Pure Aroma

This chapter is Murasakibara x kuroko. It's a chapter where kuroko meets Murasakibara.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Kuroko wakes up earlier than the usual.

He plans to make his own lunch because the lunch in the school cafeteria is so expensive.

After making the bento, he does his daily morning routine (Shower, brush teeth, put uniform and then go to school).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[8:30am at school]

Murasakibara is on his way to his classroom. He then smelled a sweet scent.

'What an aroma. So sweet,fluffy and pure.'Murasakibara thought.

He turned his back to see where is that scent coming from. When he turned there is no one there and the scent was gone. He thought maybe it's just his imagination because he feels hungry. He then continued walking to his class room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[9:15 am]

The bell rang. Kuroko's next subject is Computer class.

"Let's go Kuroko". said Ogiwara.

"Hai (yes)." answered Kuroko as he packed his bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First class ended. Murasakibara feels tired already.

"Ahh~. I'm so hungry". mumbled Murasakibara as he lay his head at his desk.

Then all of a sudden he detected the sweet scent he perceive this morning.He lift his head up then then turn his head towards the door. He saw the students of the other class getting to their class.

'It must my imagination. Ugh, I'm so hungry' thought Murasakibara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang again. Its lunch break.

"Kuroko come with me on the school office. I need to talk to you about some thing." said the teacher.

"Hai (yes)."replied Kuroko.

"Ogiwara-kun, I cant have lunch with you today. I have to go to the office." said Kuroko to Ogiwara-kun.

"OK. Then see you later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroko went to the school office.

"I've talked to the principal and he gave you the permission to work.But there's a condition. You cannot let your work affect your studies. He also told me that if you rank below top 10, he'll take your scholarship back." explained his teacher.

"I understood. Thank you sensei." thanked Kuroko.

"It's nothing. Do your best."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroko went back to his class and grab his bento. He look for a place that there is no people.

He saw that there is no one at the school garden so he went there. He sat on the grass and leaned his back on the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Murasakibara finished his lunch and now wants to eat his ice-pop somewhere .

While walking he smells that scent again. It occurred to his mind that this scent isn't just his imagination because he just ate. He search where this scent is coming from. Then He found it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kuroko was shock as he saw a big man came running out of the bush.

Murasakibara came closer to Kuroko and set his eyes on Kuroko's bento.

Kuroko stared at the man looking at his bento.

"Um.. Would you like some?" asks Kuroko as he offers his lunch to the big guy.

"Are you sure?" ask the tall man as he sat on the grass making a happy face.

"Y-Yeah." answered Kuroko.

"De wa (well then)." replied Murassakibara.

He grab Kuroko's hand that is holding the chopsticks with the tamagoyaki (rolled omelette) and controlled Kuroko's hand to feed him.

"oishii ~(delicious)."

Kuroko pulled back his hand. He was shocked about what happened but it doesn't show on his face.

"Ahh~" opening Murasakibara's mouth.

Kuroko thought that this person is so cute and feed him.

Kuroko continued on feeding Murasakibara.

Murasakibara thought that the scent he detected was not the smell of the bento , though the bento really smells very good. He then leaned his face towards Kuroko's face.

It finally clicked to Murasakibara's mind that the sweet, fluffy and pure scent is coming from this cute boy.

"What? You want some more?" asks Kuroko.

Murasakibara opened his mouth and let Kuroko feed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They've finished eating lunch.

Murasakibara grab his ice-pop and split it into two.

"Here, Please take it as my thank you." says Murasakibara as he offered the half of the ice-pop while eating the other half.

Kuroko reached the Ice-pop. As he grab it, seems like he grip the ice-pop a bit hard. The juice of the ice-pop drip from his hand down to his elbow.

"Ah!" Exclaimed kuroko.

Murasakibara stared at Kuroko as he tries to lick the juice from his hand.

Murasakibara grabs Kuroko's arm lifting it up.

"It's such a waste." says Murasakibara as he licks the dripping juice in Kuroko's elbow to his hand.

Kuroko stares at Murasakibara as he licks his hand.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing......" the school bell rings.

Kuroko was startled by the bell. He then pulled his arm back and made a blushing face. He then grab his bento box and run.

"Ah!"exclaimed Murasakibara as he saw Kuroko run away from him.

"Haaah~ I even forget to ask for his name". sighed Murasakibara.

"Atsushi. What are you doing there?" asked Akashi.

"Hmmm? Nothing Aka-chin. I wasn't doing anything". replied Murasakibara.

"...... Then let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading. I apologize for the wrong grammars and long explanations .
Hope you guys liked it.
If there is some thing that you don't understand or suggestions please leave a comment. (^ν^)