Part 10~School Festival

~Another day at school.~

Right now Kuroko's class are discussing what are they gonna do on the School festival.

"I want to do a maid cafe" said Ogiwara as he raised his hand.

"Maid Cafe?"said his fellow classmate. Not knowing what is was.

"I've watched it on the T.V the other day. It's really popular right now. When you go there, cute girls dressed up as maids will greet you,serve you and will take care of you." Explained Ogiwara with a perverted look on his face.

"Nice Ogiwara. That's a great idea." said some fellow male classmates.

"Okay then. Those who want to do the maid cafe please raise your hands." announced the class president.

All male student's raised their hand.

"Excuse me class president." said a girl student as she raised her hand.

"yes?" asked the president.

"I think it's unfair for us girls to dress up as maids and the boys will just do nothing."commented the girl.

"that's right." agreed another girl student.

" its unfair. Us girls will just end up doing everything" said another girl.

"please be quiet. Would you continue what you're saying?" said the classpresident to the girl.

"I want to suggest that all of us, girls and boys, will have to dress up." continued the girl.

"What?! no, no, no, no!. There's no way were gonna dress up." Shouted Ogiwara.

"What?! why not. Us girls will agree to dress up if you guys will do it too." said the girl.

"No! There is no way were gonna do it. We'll just end up looking ridiculous ." defended Ogiwara.

"Then we'll object doing a Maid cafe on the School festival."

"What?!"said the boys.

"If the guy's won't do it neither do we." said the girl.

The girl and the boys continued to argue, defending their ideas. In the end the girls won.

"It's decided then. Were gonna do a Maid cafe on the School Festival and all girls and boys will have to dress up as maids." declared the class president.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week pass and all they did was prepare for their class Maid Cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~At School festival.~

"Kuroko-Kun, Are you done changing" asked a female classmate.

"Yes, I'm done changing."said Kuroko as he got out of the changing room.

Kuroko is wearing a black lace dress with a white lace apron that barely reached mid thigh. It accentuate all his curves and edges. He is also wearing white tight high knee socks emphasizing his long slim legs. He also wears a 3 inches black heels making his slim ankle more noticeable . He was also wearing a shoulder level wig with the same color as his hair.

"Whoa you're so cute. You look like a girl." squealed the girl.

"Please don't say that." said Kuroko feeling embarrassed..

"Why not? you really look like one. Come sit here." ordered the girl.

Kuroko sat down on the chair. The girl grab her make up and started putting it on Kuroko's face. She applied foundation on his face then lined his eyes. She applied mascara on Kuroko's lashes making it more longer. She then putted the blush and lipstick. After that, she adorned Kuroko's head with black and white lace maid headpiece.