PART 1

Rihanna is on her Diamonds World Tour. She's in the city of New York. She's been really stressed lately and has just gotten over a slight cold. She hasn't been in the best of moods lately. It's Tuesday morning and she's getting ready for her show. At her hotel it's her, her best friend Melissa, Jenn and LeLe.

(In the hotel)

Rihanna: "Guys, I'm trying to be excited for this show tonight. I freaking love New York City."

Melissa: "So what's the problem?"

Rihanna: "Honestly, I don't know."

Jenn: "Oh, I know what's wrong. You miss your brothers?"

Rihanna: "Yeah a little, but that's not it. I honestly don't know. Maybe we should go out, before the show tonight."

Melissa: "NO! You need to rest. You've been doing too much running around lately, and it's beginning to be too much. We have to look out for you Rih. No more partying for a few days."

Jenn: "Thats right!"

Rihanna: "You guys are right. Well what am I supposed to do until the show. Rehearsals have been cancelled."

Melissa: "Right now, you can just chill. You have about 9 hours until show time. Get some rest."

Melissa and Jenn get up and starts to put their jackets on.

Rihanna: "Wait a minute! Where are you guys going?!"

Melissa: "Just doing some shopping. We'll be right back."

Rihanna lays down in her bed, and starts playing a game on her iPhone. She REALLY isn't in the mood.

Rihanna: *I miss CiCi... That was my chick*

Rihanna is debating on whether she should hit ciara up, she misses her.

What do you guys think she should so? Comment!