Feelings.

Ali's pov

It's finally over. After all years torture, it really is over. CeCe is fucking A, i was angry first but when i heard her story, i felt bad. Yes what she did to me,us was inexcusable. But that doesn't mean she is not my sister. Family is everything.

When i left Rosewood and become "dead" for 2 years, there was so much time to think about me, my friends, my family and Emily.

I was such a bitch to Emily. But i was afraid. I was the "Queen bee" and i was afraid that what people will think about me. I loved her. 2 years ago she was cute and shy, and now she is strong, brave and for sure herself. I am so proud of her. She's been through so much. When i came back to Rosewood, I apologized to her. And told her that her feelings for me not one-sided. I knew I hurt her the most. And she kissed me that night and it was amazing. I tried to talk to her but she thought I was "A" and she hurt me by turning his back to me when i needed her the most but i knew she did this because of the girls. The girls filled her brain confused with saying bad things about me. I understand her.

I was thinking about our sweet moments with Emily. And I catch myself smiling. I was talking to Spencer and Aria. They were about to leave. I will miss my friends. And of course I will miss Emily the most. I thought to myself and then i see her. My little mermaid. Emily.

She was coming to my side. She was so beautiful. I can't take my eyes from her. We were talking, laughing. Her laugh makes me smile. Her laugh is my favorite music. I wanted to talk to her about my feelings but, the girls was there and i just tried to show her my feelings by holding her hand or getting close to her. When we touched, my heart beats faster.

"You gonna be okay?" Emily said to me,

"Yeah.. I spent my whole life dreaming about getting away from here. But right now, this is the only place I wanna be" I said to Emily while i was looking to her eyes. I hope she gets the message.

"Love you" Emily said.

And my heart beats faster. Do you have any idea Emily Fields how much i wanna kiss you right now?!?

"Love you too" I said

and we hugged. her touch, made me insane. I don't know what is this feeling when we touch but, it's driving me insane.

Then.. She went back to her car.. No, i don't want her to leave. but what if she doesn't wants me anymore? I think i was too late. Too late for telling my feelings. I mean, look at her, she is leaving. My little mermaid is leaving and it hurts. I want her. Not that LorenzNO or anyone. I wanted her since 6th grade. Now i am sure about my feelings. Please, don't leave me Em. Kiss me one more time. If you leave, there will be space in my heart. You are the only one that can fill my heart with love and all good things. You always cared about me, and i always cared about you. She was the only one who stayed last. Sitting in drive seat, looking me at her mirror. Come back Em, come back...

Then she got out of her car and run to me.

"Ali I-" she said but i cut her off.

"I know Em." I said.

She thoughts and feels same things too.

I pulled her closer to me, because right now, I should be the one who makes the first move. We both lean in and crashed our lips together. We were kissing with passionate. Our tongues were fighting. Do you think a kiss can tell everything in your heart? Some of us thinks a kiss is just a kiss. But i promise that, our kiss was different. It was full of love. I never kissed anybody like that. It was amazing. I felt butterflies in my stomach. And my heart was beating faster and I was happy and oh, i know what all these feels are.It was real, true love. We both pulled away and stare at each other eyes, Yup, Emily Fields is my soulmate. And;

I love her. And I will fight for her, we will fight together.

"It was-" Emily said i cut her off,

"Amazing" I said.

She nodded with smile.

"Do you want to come inside?" I said.

"Sure" Emily said

I took her hand and get inside to the house. We sat on the couch.

"So" we both said at the same time. We laughed.

"You tell first" Emily said.

Okay Ali, this was the time. You can do this. I sat next to her and grab her hand.

"Emily, I am so sorry for everything. You know, we never talked about our kiss in my bedroom that night. So i am just gonna tell you my feelings. Emily Fields, I was never sure about my feels when we were 6th grade. But now, I am sure. I changed. and I love you since 6th grade. When you touch me, when you stare at me, when you smile to me, when you speak to me even when we are in the same room and breathe the same air, even when i am thinking about you, my heart beats faster and I have these things, butterflies in my stomach that makes me happy and driving me insane. When we kissed like 5 minutes ago, It was the best thing ever happen to me on those days.  You make me happy Emily. You are the only one who understands me. You are my soulmate. And i don't want you to leave. I want you to hold me. You are the only one can help me. I want you to protect me because i feel safe when i am only in your arms. I will protect you too I promise. Emily, I don't want us to be friends anymore.

I want you to be my girlfriend. I want you to be my bestfriend. I want you to be my bestfriend-girlfriend. You are so beautiful. And I am in love with you Em."

I said. My eyes are full of tear. We were crying. She wiped my tears away and kissed me. Like i said, it was full of love. We make out. Then she pulled away.

"You have no idea how much i am happy now. I don't want to leave either and we will think about it, we will figure it out someway. I am here for you. And I am not going anywhere and...

I am in love with you too Alison." She said and I kissed her again. We both pulled away.

"And tomorrow, I am going to take you on a date." Emily said. I nodded and lie on the couch. She lay too and wraps her arm around my waist, pulls me closer to her. Smells my hair. And kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"You have no idea how much i waited for this moment" I said to Emily.

"Me too" She said and

Kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. Then, we both fell asleep on the couch.

A/N

Soo, I am new at this, I don't know if i am doing it nice and i hope you guys liked it. But i need to ask you guys something. Should Ali and Em move to California and goes to same collage together or should Em be back to the Rosewood? And to the dirty readers, there will be sex scene but you just have to wait;) These two chapters were about making sure about their feelings. Comment your thoughts! Thanks for everything! <3