I Will Wait For You.

-Alison's Pov-

"Are you sure?" Emily's words keep echoing in my mind. Am i sure? Hell yeah i am sure and i want to make love with Emily so bad and i am horny as fuck but... She is leaving... I don't want to start something that we can't finish together.

Alison: "You are leaving..."

She pulled away and sit on the bed with her hands on her head. Thinking.

Emily: "I am leaving..."

I can't understand what she is thinking i think that she is upset and i know that we should talk about it.

Alison: "Hey it's okay we will always find a way to get back to each other"

Of course it's not okay. I just said it because i want to make her comfortable but it's not okay she has to go and i am gonna miss her so much.

Emily: "I know i know, it's just not okay for me. And i know it's not okay for you too. Finally, i got my girl who i've been keep daydreaming for almost 6 years and then this college thing and i will be far away from Rosewood."

She is right.

Alison: "Hey, let's just sleep and we will talk about it tomorrow morning okay?"

Emily: "But im horny"

I laughed she is so cute.

Alison: "I know that's why i want us to talk about it tomorrow because we both are so horny right know and we can't think good and serious."

She laughed and nodded. We turn off the light and get in bed. We cuddled, her arms were around me and my face was on her neck.

Emily: "I love you so much"

I smiled to myself thinking about how i don't want this moment to end.

Alison: "I love you more".

Then we both fell asleep.

---NEXT DAY---

I woke up with arms around me I slowly opened my eyes and saw her face. She was still sleeping so peacefully. I slowly leaned in and kissed her lips sweetly to wake her up. She opened her eyes slowly.

Emily: "What a great way to wake up someone! Good morning, princess."

I giggled.

Alison: "Well, don't get used to it too much bc you are still leaving remember? Good morning to you too my love."

I said, killing the mood.

We got up and leaded our ways to kitchen. Preparing breakfast. We finally prepared and sit on the dinner table. Eating.

Emily: I have to go today. My way is too long since i have to go with car and college is starting 2 weeks later i still didn't get ready at my apartment in Malibu. I should leave at 04.00PM

She said not looking at my eyes. What? I thought at least she still have time like one week but i guess she is right she has to be get ready i totally do understand.

Alison: W-what? T-today?

I noticed that my voice cracked a little. I fucking don't want her to leave why things have to be so complicated. She nodded.

We spend the day with cuddling and make out sessions. It was fun i never want the day is over.

04:00 PM

It was time. Emily get prepared to make her way to long road.

We were on my porch, shocked. I am falling and Emily is falling too, and the bad thing is we can't catch each other.

Can't help but feeling tears falling down from my face. I noticed Emily's arms were around me. Wiping away my tears.

Emily: As long as i want to live with you forever, we can't and you know it too. But i promise you that we will try. We will fight for each other no matter what because i know that you are my soul mate and i know that i can't love someone like i love you. I am in love with you so badly and it hurts too much.

I noticed that she was crying.

Alison: You are right. I know. Of course we will try and fight for each other. I am in love with you Emily. And I want you to be happy at College. Make new friends, have fun, listen your lessons carefuly. But don't forget me okay? When you want to remember me look at this necklace and think about our memories. We will always find a way to get back to each other don't ever forget that.

I gave her the necklace i made for her. It was a shape of heart and when you open the heart there was a picture of us smiling. Fetus us is so cute.

I slowly hook the necklace on her neck and kissed her neck.

Emily: Ali, this is beautiful thank you! I love you so much. I will never forget you. I will never forget my first love.

She kissed me one last time passionately. It was a long kiss.

Alison: I love you too.. Drive safely okay?
I will wait for you.

Emily: Forever?

Alison: Forever.

We were both crying and she got in her car. She looked at me one last time at the car mirror. I waited for her to come and kiss me like the labor day but things are different know.

She left...

I will wait for you forever, Emily...

A/N:

Sorry it was a short chapter but i wrote it so quick to let you guys know that i am alive lmao. Next chapter will be more good I promise u  that.

So i am thinking that i think i am gonna make a time jump. 5 years. What do you guys think? Do you want time jump in my story?