First Date

Emily's Pov
I woke up at 09:00 am and looked around. Then i see Ali in my arms. Then last night came into my mind, I smirked. I am so happy. Finally, after all those years, I got my girl. I looked at her. God, She was beautiful. How a human can be amazing like that? I thought to myself. And I thought that, Alison wasn't human. Alison was an Angel. My angel.

"You know it's creepy to stare someone when that someone is sleeping" ali said with a smirk on her face, i laughed.

"Sorry, I couldn't help, you are so beautiful" i said, smirked.

"So you are, good morning my darling" ali said.

"Good morning beautiful." I said pecked her lips and get up from couch, went to kitchen. I was preparing breakfast for us and i felt something wrap my waist. It was ali. She was wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Umm, pancakes. I love your pancakes" Ali said i smirked

"Soo what are we doing today" Ali said I turned to her and take her up and put her on the counter.

"I am taking you on a date today. We will have so much fun. But first, we are going to make breakfast and then I will go home and wait for you to dress something sexy that turns me on." I said.

"I am so excited for our first date" Ali said with a smile on her face.

"I know, me too" I said and pull her close to me I leaned in and kissed her she wraps her legs around my waist we kissed and kissed until i heard Ali's stomach growling.

"Looks like someone is hungry, we better eat our pancakes before you eat me" I said laughing she blushed.

"I will prefer eating you but if you say so" Ali said kissing my neck a moan escaped my mouth and Ali make her way to dinner table after teasing me.

"Hey, you teased me." I said.

"I thought you don't want to die in my stomach do you?" Ali said smirked at me.

"Actually if I can choose my death, I want to die in your boobs, drown my face with your boobs Ali. Seriously, it will be the best death ever." I joked.

"Asshole" she said laughed and throw my face a pancake.

"Hey, you are gonna pay for that" I said laughing.

"Oh yea? What are you going to do?" Ali said with a playfully tone.

I take pancake cream and wipe on Ali's cheek. Ali looked surprising. We both laughed then Ali stopped laughing and takes the cream on her cheek with her one finger and take her finger to his mouth and licked cream on her finger. Okay. That was sexy. I couldn't stand this anymore and lean in to lick pancake cream on her mouth

"Let me" I said and Ali lean in too when we were about to kiss she pulled away.

"You should go and get yourself ready for our date" Ali said with a smirk. God, stop teasing me Ali.

"You really know how to revenge don't you?" I said she smirked.

"I will pick u at 02:00 PM" i said and went home for prepare. It is gonna be long and beautiful day.

---------------------------------------------
02:00 pm
I was wearing a black skinny ripped jeans and white crop top with my white converses.

I went to my car and leading my road to Ali's home. When i reached, i honk and get out of my car, waiting for Ali. 3 mins later she came and i opened car door for her. She was wearing a white crop top and short pink plenty skirt with white heels. She was sexy she really knows how to turn me on.