Floor 3 - The One-Eyed Watcher

Same "raised stakes" rule, but higher. If one Ender is caught, one other person is trapped. If both are not caught, then another 2 people get caught. Meaning 4 people o.e

RpMx13 (or something like that) is the One-eyed Watcher. (Yes finally. I wanted him to have a part :3)

Aim of Challenge: Find the eyeball 3 times.

--------

-Floor 3 - One-eyed Watcher-

"Well, this game might give you the creeps.." EnderSil said as they arrived on floor 3.

"Eek!!" Lindsay and Ashley screamed as they saw an eyeball on the table.

"It's ok, ladies. It's actually a ball, painted to look like an eye." EnderLox picked it up to show them. Ashley and Lindsay still looked a little creeped out.

"You have to find the eyeball 3 times. And the raised stake rule is still applied. But if you catch on of us, another will be randomly trapped. If you don't catch any of us, 2 people will be trapped with them." EnderSil explained.

"Now we poof off now, EnderSil." EnderLox reminded her.

"Yes, yes, I know. Keep your knickers on, sheesh." EnderSil went sarcastically whilst EnderLox facepalmed himself.

~Jerome~ EnderLox took over him.
~Tyler~ EnderSil took over him.

-Let the challenge begin, NOW!!-

The one-eyed watcher put the eyeball under one of the cups, which were in a stack and started to shuffle the three cups around.

~Under cup number 3~

"Guys what do you think here?" Geoff asked.

"I don't have a clue, to be honest." Jerome/EnderLox replied.

"Same here." Quentin replied.

"I choose cup 2, but I don't know." Lindsay suggested.

"Do we tap the cup we think it's in?" Tyler/EnderSil asked.

-Yes, you do-

Lindsay tapped the second cup. The One-eyed Watcher lifted up the second cup. It was empty. "Dang, it wasn't that." The One-eyed Watcher revealed it was under cup number three.

"This looks hard." Ashley commented.

"I think so too." Jerome/EnderLox agreed. The One-eyed Watcher started to shuffle the eye again.

~Under cup number 1~

"I don't know where it is." Ashley said.

"I think number 3 but I don't know if I'm right..." Tyler/EnderSil wondered. "Don't worry, ignore that. I was wondering..."

"Well, that's the only thing we've had so far. Tyler, let's see if it is under that." Geoff said to Tyler.

"Ok." Tyler/EnderSil wandered over to the table and picked cup number 3. It showed empty. "Dang. I thought it could have been there."

"It's ok, it looks difficult to be honest." Jerome/EnderLox sympathised.

"It does now prove difficult." Geoff patted Tyler on the back. "You tried, that's the main thing."

"Thanks." Tyler replied as the One-eyed Watcher started to shuffle the cups again.

~Under cup number 3~

"Ian, you haven't said much." Tyler/EnderSil pointed out. Ian looked like he was focusing.

"Quiet Tyler. I was trying to focus. I think under cup number 3." Ian snapped.

"Oh, sorry..." Tyler/EnderSil said in a sarcastic tone. Ian tapped cup 3 and saw the eyeball.

"Nice one, Ian." Jerome/EnderLox congratulated Ian. "Now we need to find it 2 more times to pass."

"Let's hope we do." Geoff said to everyone. The One-eyed watcher started to muddle the cups around whilst they were talking.

"Dang, we weren't paying attention.. This might end as the Enders winning this floor, for sabotaging it." Jerome/EnderLox said, sadly.

"Let's guess anyway. You never know, we could get the eye again." Tyler/EnderSil tried to sound optimistic.

"Whatever you say, Tyler." Lindsay said.

~Under cup number 2~

Tyler/EnderSil looked wary. He was aware he was making himself obvious so he had to be careful.

"Quentin, what do you think?" Ian asked him.

"I have no idea. Maybe cup number 3 but I don't have any clue whatsoever.." Quentin replied. Ian wondered if it was a good guess to go for.

"Let's go for cup 3 and hope its under it." Tyler/EnderSil told everyone.

"We might as well... We don't have any ideas anyway." Ryan agreed. Quentin tapped cup 3 and they eyeball wasn't there.

-You have failed miserably-