Chapter 5 'Three Days'

***Jake's POV***

"Jake!" I hear Noah enter my room, yelling my name. I decided to tease him and pretend I was sleeping. He cuddled up next to me and fell asleep. Haha, I get up and go to the doctor in the hallway.

"Hello Jake." The doctor starts.

"Hello." I say.

"You and Noah will be able to leave as soon as we finish some things, you should be able to leave in about 10 minutes." The doctor finishes.

"Okay, I'll go get him up." I say and walk to the room. I see him and shake him.

"Huh?" He says and his eyes go wide.

"Jake?" He asks and hugs me.

"Yep." I answer and hug him back.

His hugs feel so good. I know, but he's going to find his mate soon, and it won't be us. How do you know? I don't, but it probably won't be us. Even if it is then he probably would rather die them be with us. You're right, I'm gonna go cry.

My wolf whines, and it comes through my mouth, I quickly disconnect. Noah looks at me, then shrugs and we walk out of the room together.

"You guys may leave." She says and we walk out, he grabs my hand and I love it. I hope that he doesn't hate us. Me too, let's just focus on the day.

"Do you want to go get some ice cream? I don't want to go home right now." He asks, I'm glad that he said 'home' as in our home.

"Yeah." I say as we walk to the ice cream shop, getting mostly dirty looks but some people smiled and gave is thumbs up. I liked those people, not judging other peoples lives.

"I'm disappointed about how many dirty looks we've gotten. How come girls can hold hands in public without being a couple and boys can't?" He questions, tightening his grip. I'm sad that he said we weren't a couple. I knew that we weren't, but he didn't have to mention that.

We finally make it to the ice cream shop and sit down, the person behind the counter was a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes. He was pretty cute. Not as cute as Noah. I know, I dot really want to date him anyways.

"What flavor do you want?" He asks and I start thinking.

"Vanilla." I say and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"You vanilla lover. I'm getting chocolate." He says.

"So that's one chocolate, and one vanilla?" The boy behind the counter asks and Noah nods.

"Here you go." He says and hands us out ice cream.

We walk over to the table, still hand in hand. He stares at our hand and smiles. I could tell that he was gay. Then again my gaydar is pretty bad so maybe he just liked gays. Whatever, I'm just glad to be here with Noah.

"So, what do you think the Alpha will do when we get back?" He asks me and I cringe.

"I don't know, he'll probably back off until we act romantic towards each other." I say and he nods, smiling. Maybe at the thought of us acting romantically. Maybe.

"Yeah, about that. Can we not act romantically towards each other, I swear I love it, I just don't want to die before I find my mate." He says and I hug him, he hugs me back and we finish our ice cream in silence.

This time, walking back to the town. He doesn't hold my hand, it makes me sad but I understand that he wants to be with his mate. Of course he wouldn't want me.

"Noah?" I ask and he looks over at me.

"Yes?" He replies

"Are you going to abandon me? Once you find your mate, are you going to leave and forget about me?" I ask tears in my eyes. His eyes go wide and I feel lips on mine for a second and then they pull away.

"Of course not, how could I ever do that to my favorite person." He says, laughing. That makes me feel a little better, but he still wouldn't want me for a mate.

"How would you feel if I was your mate?" I ask and blush, he laughs and kisses my lips softly. I guess that thing about not acting romantically towards each other isn't happening.

"I think that would be pretty nice, you are a good kisser, cook, cuddler, and all around lover. I guess it's also pretty likely, we are the only two people that we know of that are gay in the pack." He says and I nod, then I realize that I'm smiling like crazy and quickly hide it away. He reaches for my hand and I grab his, we walk home hand in hand, even though Noah had just wanted to not do this just a little bit ago.

"You know what?" Noah asks and a smile grows on his face.

"What?" I ask and he pecks my lips.

"I would like it very much if you we're my mate." He says, I giggle and he blushes. I love him so much, I'm not sure how everyone else can live with out him.

We make it back to the house and we walk ups stairs, he let go of my hand and I let go if his. Once we we're up there I went over to him, cuddled next to him and we lied there for a while. Then it was lunch time and neither of us we're hungry so we stayed up here. Cuddled next to each other. It felt like only a second had passed an it was already dinner time. We walk downstairs and get food. We then sit down.

"Join hands." He says and we all do that, closing our eyes.

"Please bless this food we are about to eat." He starts and everyone stays how they are.

"Please bless that there are no homo relationships in this pack." He continues and Mark gives him a mean look and then bows his head again.

"Please bless that Noah and Jake will find their mates soon and they won't be each other or any males. Amen." He finishes and Mark stands up.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but there's nothing wrong with being gay, and them finding their mate and being each other's mates." He says then sitting back down.

We all eat silently, probably because of Mark's thing that he said, I don't mind though, I'm glad that he stood up to the Alpha.

Once we all finish me and him go back to his room. I need to get him a present! Oh well, I'll just go with his parents, whenever they go. I cuddle up next him, hi arms go around my and and I snuggle in his check and we fall asleep together.

A/N I was able to do this without exiting WattPad! Whoo! I've been really inspired to write this story all the sudden so I'll probably get working on the next chapter right away.