Chapter 6 'Two Days'

A/N water23 got the question correct from my first chapter of 'The Other Dimension', so this chapter will be written for her/him.

***Jake's POV***

I wake up and see that Noah is around me. I lay there for a few minutes and he finally wakes up, he smiles at me and I smile back. I want to wake up like this everymorning. Me too, but he's gonna find his mate soon, and even if it is me I doubt he'll tell me. I know but I'll still always remember these moments. Me too.

"Good morning." I say quietly and he kissed my lips softly, seriously what happened to "not acting romantically towards each other" but I'm okay with it.

"Good morning." He replies sleepily.

"Your cute when your sleepy." I whisper in his ears and his smile grows bigger.

"You too." He says, starting to sit up. He grabs my hand and pulls me up.

"Let's go get breakfast." He says and I nod, I walk into the kitchen and smell pancakes and bacon. We walk into the kitchen and see Noah's mom making pancakes and bacon.

"Thanks mom!" We say at the same time. She looks over here and smiles.

"Good morning boys." She says and turns around to continue making the pancakes.

We sit down at the table and she sets down my plate, Noah's still in her hands.

"Thank you." I say as she sets down my plate.

"Thanks." Noah says and she sets Noah's plate down.

"Your welcome." She replies to us and walks upstairs, into her room.

We start eating and decide to have an egg pun contest, even though we aren't eating eggs.

"This breakfast is eggcelent." He starts and a smile grows on my face.

"Eggxactly, but i think it's even better then eggcelent, I think it's eggstrodinary." I say making him squint at me and smile.

"Your going to have eggsplosive diarrhea, if you hold that pose." I say and continue to eat my breakfast, he does the same and we start laughing.

"That last one was gross, and doesn't make much sense but you win." He says after we finally calm down.

"Yeah I know but I needed something or you would beat me." I say and we laugh for a little again, then I couldn't breath. What was happening? Did I swallow something without chewing. I start coughing, and Noah looks worried.

"Jake!" He yells and comes over to me, he does the Heimlich maneuver, but I still can't breath, then everything goes black.

***Noah's POV***

"Jake!" I yell once more and pick him up, he's surprisingly light. I take him downstairs and my mom sees him, she runs to the car and I follow her.

We arrive at the hospital, after a few minutes and they see him and gasp.

"Bring him back here." The nurse says running to a room and we follow her.

She sets him in the bed.

"What happened." She asks frantically.

"He's choking! I tried to do the Heimlich maneuver but it didn't work! So something! Anything!" I say starting to shiver from fear.

She hooks up a few things and did the Heimlich maneuver once more and he coughs something up. Although he's still asleep.

"We're gonna run some tests. I'll let you know about his condition once the tests are finished." She says and I get tears in my eyes.

"Please hurry." I whisper and kiss his forehead, the nurse smiles and we leave.

I went into the waiting room, I was going to stay here until I knew what's gonna happen to Jake.

_______________________

It's been two hours and they still haven't told me anything, I get up and a nurse walks in.

"I have some good news, and some bad news." She says and the tears return, threatening to fall.

"Bad news first." I choke.

"He's in a coma." She says and the tears flow out.

"But the good news is, once his mate touches him he'll wake up." She says and the tears stop falling but we're still in my eyes.

"Okay." I say and walk out of the hospital, I have to be his mate. I just have to.

"Mom, what would you do if Jake was my mate?" I ask and she looks over at me, with a confused look.

"Why?" She asks.

"Just answer the question, I'll answer after." I say and let my head rest on my head.

"I wouldn't care, as long as you use protection." She teased and blushed.

"Mom!" I yell and she starts laughing.

"Okay, so why were you asking that?" She questions, she's so nosy.

"Jake will wake up when his mate touches him, I just hope he's my mate." I reply, tears in my eyes and my mom laughs.

"Why are you laughing?!" I yell, tears coming out.

"Because it's so obvious that you guys are." She says and the tears stop falling, I smile and we drive home.

"Are we really that obvious?" I ask looking at her.

"Well first, you two are the only homosexuals in this pack. Second you guys really care about each other, I've seen you two. Three, you guys seem like you love each other a lot, you guys are basically made for each other." She says and the smile on my face grows.

I regret all the things I said to him now, I must make him feel awful, if he has feelings for me. They repeat in my head "not acting romantically" and "it would be awkward", things like that. I started crying and my mom looked at me.

"Why are you crying baby?" She asks holding one of her arms around me, patting my back.

"I've said so many awful things to him, things that, if he likes me, he must cry a lot, and I hate to see him cry." I choke out, holding my head in my hands.

"It'll be okay, if he truly loves you then he'll forgive you." She say and puts her other hand back on the wheel.

"Thanks mom." I say as I get out of the car, and walk into my room. I lay down and start crying. I eventually cry myself to sleep.

"Noah?!" I hear Jake voice.

"Jake!?" I reply and Jake appears in front of me.

He runs towards me and we hug.

"I hope your my-" He was cut off by the sound of water falling and everything went black.

"Look at that Noah!" I hear Jake's voice once more.

Suddenly a scene appeared around me. There was a huge waterfall and Jake was pointing at it. I look at Jake and he looks slightly older. I look down and I see I'm slightly older to. Then everything goes black again.

I'm at a bed and a very old Jake sits in front of me, I'm sitting next to the bed in a chair and the room is empty other then the chair and the bed.

"I love you, Noah, and even after I die here, I will always love you. Goodbye." His old raspy voice says and he closes his eyes. I start to cry and sit there.

A/N This chapter is slightly longer and a lot more emotional, I cried writing that last part and I hope you all have a wonderful day, Buh-Bye.