Elizabeth (2)

Is it alright to jump your boss? This was precisely what was going on in Elizabeth's head at the moment. It seemed as if all the sense had flown out of the window and all she could hear was the pounding of her heart. She wondered if he could actually hear it considering how there was no other noise around them. It was completely silent.
Liam was in the same state if not worse. His eyes scanned the papers his secretary had brought, papers that he didn't really need at the moment. All he needed right now was her. His eyes roamed aimlessly through the words, the letters not really registering in his mind. He wondered if she could feel it....feel the attraction, the lust. The sexual tension was a bit too much for him.
Elizabeth hated how hot she felt at the moment. You could literally feel the electricity in the air. She knew somewhere in her mind that she shouldn't be feeling like this. This was her boss. And yet right now all that mattered to her was the throbbing she felt down there and the need to just move her hands through his hair and those delicious abs of his. Damn you, Liam, why are you so fucking sexy?
Seconds passed by, Liam stopped moving through the pages and just stood there. Both were breathing heavily. Both could feel it. Both needed it.

"You feel that?" He asked.

"Wh-what....?" Her mind felt all jumbled right now.

"The need, the lust. Tell me, Elizabeth, is it just me feeling the need to just forget everything and pound into you hard till you are a screaming mess in my arms?"

Well fuck. That's a nice way to put it. And oh so tempting....but he is your boss. This was wrong. Elizabeth could not let her body just betray all logic and just fuck him. Her resolve was made. She'll just leave right now and this will all be just forgotten.

"No. I don't Liam. Now please excuse me I must lea-"

"Bullshit!"

"I-"

"No. You feel it too. I can see it. The way yours eyes are clouded. The way you are clenching your fists and the way you are shaking a bit. Your breathing is heavy. Your lips are drying. Your lips. I always wanted to bite them."

"S-Sir, this is highly inappropria-"

"Screw it all. I want you. Now."

(JUST A PREVIEW. REST OF THE CHAPTER UPDATE SOON.)