Chapter 1

Jake, a 2o year old man,lost his parents in a car accident.But the thing that keeps him alive is his three best friends Max,Sally and Justin.Max always has crazy ideas,while Sally is totally different. she always has solutions to problems .Justin is completely different,they can't control their laughter when they are around him. Justin is an orphan too,but his case is much worse.One day, he came back from school finding a strange man holding a gun, and his parents lying down dead. Their death was probably because of business; as they were really important business people.They left him with a huge mansion and a bank account with tons of cash. Max's parents work in the embassy of America in Canada,while Sally's parents worked in Mexico.They decided to make a movie night at Justin's huge mansion. Justin stayed in his room while Sally,Max and Jake went to grab some midnight snacks.Firstly, they were all in the kitchen, but after a while, Sally went outside as her parents were calling her while Jake went to the toilet.Then after that they all went up discussing which movie should they watch,but when they entered the room they all went silent.They found Justin lying down breathless.Sally let out a blood-curdling scream and began sobbing.They all panicked for they couldn't do anything except check the cameras.Max remembered that Justin had told him that the camera room was downstairs in the basement. Jake closed the door before they went. They all went to check the camera room, but they found that The camera in Justin's room only gave grey shades.when They returned once more to Justin's room they found the door wide open and couldn't find his body . Sally let out another scream but this one was much louder,but max wasn't paying attention he was just looking at the camera."of course, clay,"Max shouted,"that's why the camera gave grey shades because of this piece of clay on it."
"So what will we do now?" Asked Jake
"I don't know,but the best thing is to lock the door and spend the night here," max answered
"But max,if no one entered the house when we also checked the front and back doors then it's one of us!"Sally said
"I'm afraid,that's true,"Max replied.
After these words, they all fell silent and headed to rooms.Next morning Jake woke up and found Sally pacing around the room holding a piece of paper in her hand.
"What's wrong,"Jake asked.
"Max has taken his things and ran away, only leaving this paper,here read it"Sally answered worriedly and gave the paper to Max.
Max snatched the paper and began reading it out loud.
Dear Jake and Sally,
I have left for Canada,please don't come after me
Best regards
Max
"I knew that it was him,"Jake said
"No,he can't be,"she cried
"He's the one,"Jake shouted,"he did it then left."
" I know how we can make sure,"Sally said,"we can book to tickets to Canada ."
"I don't think it's a good idea I think we shoul-"
"No,that's the only way to make sure." Sally interrupted.
"Ok,buy the first tickets to Canada right away ,"
They sat down trying to find the first tickets they could find ,and found one leaving in two days
"Is it on Wednesday?"Sally asked
"I think it is,"Jake answered
Hours snailed by until their flight was only after couple of hours.