Chapter 8

They continued on trying to find out what (JA) meant.The clock struck  9'oclock and they only found one word which made sense but not for them it was Jake."is it really u????",Sally said"is it u Jake.
"I can't hold it anymore I'm gonna say."Jake cried."So saturday night when u left my house I found Justin coming in from my window.He said "stop investigating his mystery and if u don't  say goodbye to ur friends,"
"He Also told me that he has a small gift for me an I have to meet him at peace park today at nine o clock."
"Then let's go!"max said
As the teens arrived,they were shocked from the gift.They found Justin as they found him before lying dead in another graveyard beside peace park.He was lying down beside another coffin but this time he had a sharp knife going all through his neck.
"Come on,"Sally screamed.
They all stood shocked from what they are seeing.They have never felt as worried and hopeless before.they kept on solving the mystery,and their reward was seeing their friend dead again but in a much worse view.oAs Max went to try to remove the knife,he found huge smoke approaching them.He saw a tall man in the dark moving nearer and nearer to him.Max took his friends and began running as hard as they can,but they were interrupted by max screaming with pain.They took Max began running harder than ever.When they lost the man,they began looking why Max was screaming.They found max arm full of blood and in the middle of his arm was a bullet.
"Max!are you ok!"Sally screamed
"Yeah,just take me to the nearest hospital,"
They took him to Saint Patrick Hospital,and they removed the bullet while cleaning his arm.when they returned home max began talking quietly
"Why did the criminal wanted to show us Justin dead again?"Max asked
"Maybe he wanted to show us that he has Justin's body,"Sally answered
Jake kept silent.
"Jake can you come and help us?"Max shouted
"Me..no..I can't.I'm.,I'm tired,"he said
"Jake,what are you hiding?" Sally asked
"Me...no..nothing,"he answered weirdly