Chapter 2

The flight was really enjoyable,they didn't even realize that they arrived.They had problems remembering Max's address as it was a long time since they had visited his parents in Canada.After a Long time trying to find him,they finally remembered his address.They took the first taxi they saw,and went to Max's house.
"What are we going to tell him,"Jake said
"Yeah it will be really awkward,"sally said,"I really hope his parents are at work so we could talk more freely."
Jake knocked on the door regretting,and as they hoped Max opened the door.Max's mouth so opened so hard that his jaw was about to hit the ground when he saw them.
"What are you doing here,"Max said
"We know you're the one who killed Justin don't try to lie,"Sally said
"Come in,"max said coldly
"I can't believe you did it ,"Sally said,"he was your best friend"
"I didn't do it,"Max shouted,"I came here because I was scared."he said
"Since Sally cleared that it must be someone between us who did it and I'm really frightened,"he said,"I really needed to see my parents!"Max shouted louder than ever
"Lower your voice,"Jake whispered,"your pa..."
"My parents,"max interrupted,"don't worry they're not here,"
"So you're not the one who killed Justin,"Sally asked
"No!"max shouted
"Let's just return to New Jersey and will try to sort this out,"Jake said
"Fine,"max said calmly,"I'll just leave my parents a note and book us tickets back to New Jersey,"he said.
Once more,they bought the nearest tickets back to New Jersey still not comfortable.Everyone blaming the other.They returned back and started to think.