10. Peeping Toms

Panda here~ Just to let you know, I updated chapter 9 yesterday since I had time. So from here on out it should be the regular update, a new chapter every one/two days. Enjoy~ Panda out.
-~-~-~-
As Maehara carried (f/n) into the class, she quietly asked, "What are you people doing to me?" Isogai appeared suddenly and chuckled, "Don't trust us, (f/n)-chan?" Looking at him straight in the eyes, she replied, "If it involves Nakamura-chan, no." Maehara just laughed as Isogai chuckled. Once they entered the classroom, (f/n)'s eyes were covered by a blindfold. She could hear everyone giggling in the background, and started getting nervous.
After a long time of people whispering and snickering, (f/n) was finally put down, although where exactly, she was unsure. She took off the blindfold and looked around, only to find a sleeping Karma's face right in front of her. After a moment, she realized the full situation; the class had locked her in the shed with a half-naked, defenseless Karma who was sleeping, most likely drugged by Nakamura. Somehow, they had also handcuffed her to him, which made her blush quite a bit.
Gently shaking him, she tried to wake Karma up. "Karma... C'mon, wake up..." After a few minutes, he slowly opened his eyes and groaned. Holding his head, he sat up, mumbling, "What happened? The last thing I remember was drinking something weird Nakamura gave me..." (F/n) chuckled a little bit before answering, "She probably got Okuda-chan to make a drug and put it in that drink. Currently, we're handcuffed in the shed." She held her hand up to show Karma the handcuffs who just stared at them blankly. Smirking, he teased, "So you took the chance and took off my shirt, huh? (F/n)'s a pervert~" (F/n)'s face grew red and she stammered out, "T-The class d-did it! You were l-like this when I took the blindfold o-off!" Laughing, Karma wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her onto his lap, their faces a few centimeters apart. The two heard a few audible gasps and shushes outside the shed and realized they were being watched. Although extremely red, (f/n) secretly looked around and spotted about five hidden cameras. She discreetly pointed them out to the redhead who nodded. He also pointed out a few gaps in the walls which were covered with the peeping eyes of the class E students and Koro-sensei. (F/n) put her forehead on Karma's and they silently came up with a plan while the peeping toms intensely watched them. (F/n) wrapped her arms around Karma's neck as he pulled her body even closer to him while they stared at each other, both trying so hard not to laugh at all the audible gasps.
After a few moments, Karma leaned in and bit her ear, where (f/n) faked a small yet realistic moan. Someone outside went "KYA!" and many shushes occurred. It was taking all of Karma's and (f/n)'s willpower to not burst out laughing. (F/n) then bit Karma's collarbone, leaving a small yet visible hickey. More "KYA!"s and shushes occurred as Karma's hand slithered under (f/n)'s shirt and onto her bare back. (F/n) stifled her laughter since it felt so ticklish. She leaned in closer to hide her face and whispered, "The peeping toms want more." Karma secretly smirked and whispered back, "Then let's give them what they want~" Karma held (f/n)'s chin and kissed her. (F/n) kissed back, blushing a deep red as Karma's hand held the back of her head, making the kiss deeper. Everyone outside gasped and watched intensely as Karma bit her lower lip, demanding entrance. (F/n) opened and felt a soft muscle enter her mouth. They battled for dominance, but Karma won and started to claim everything as his, exploring every nook and cranny in her mouth. After a long time, he finally pulled away, both out of breath with a thin trail of saliva connecting them. They heard so many noises outside, mostly small screams.
About a minute later, Karma flipped their position. He pinned (f/n)'s wrists to the floor and hovered above her. One or two screams erupted from outside the shed. Karma leaned in and kissed (f/n) again. This time, (f/n) slipped her tongue into his mouth, and their heated make out session began again for about a full minute. As Karma pulled away, Koro-sensei bursts in. He started screaming like a little girl, saying, "WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING AT SCHOOL?!" Karma smirked while (f/n) replied teasingly, "Koro-sensei, you peeping tom~" Karma stood up and helped (f/n) stand as Koro-sensei turned a bright pink and started to stammer out excuses. Karma sung out, "All of class E were peeping toms huh~ How disappointing~" The entire class then stood at the doorway of the shed, all blushing a deep red with most having a tissue stuck up their noses. They started yelling at Koro-sensei, saying things like, "IT WAS GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!!!" and "WHY'D YOU STOP THEM?!" Nagisa went up to (f/n) and Karma and unlocked their handcuffs, unable to look at the smirking duo. "Nagisa-kun was a pervert huh~" (f/n) teased. "N-No! You got it wrong! Nakamura made us do it!" Nagisa started panicking as Sugino came up and handed Karma his shirt. "Sugino, help me!" Nagisa begged. "Sorry Nagisa, but we all know that all of us were secretly perverts as we watched these two." Sugino had a tissue in his nose as he said this. Karma chuckled, "It was so obvious you guys were watching. We found the cameras and heard all the noise you guys were making outside." He buttoned up his shirt and took (f/n)'s hand. "C'mon, it's time to go (f/n)~" he said as he dragged the (h/c) away. (F/n) laughed and waved at everyone, singing out, "Bye, you big group of perverts." as class E and their teacher blushed.
Walking down the hill while holding Karma's hand, (f/n) hummed. "Did you like it that much, you perverted girl?" the redhead teased. She looked at him and giggled before saying, "I did~" Karma widened his eyes and looked away to hide his pink face, not expecting her answer. As they reached the gates, (f/n) smiled and said, "I'll see you after school then~" She let go of his hand and tiptoed, giving him a peck on the lips before laughing and walking inside the main building. Karma just stood there for a second, before walking back to his class while covering his red face with his hands, mumbling, "Too cute. I can't."