24. Bet

(F/n) went back to the main building quite a while after the lunch bell rang. As she entered the class, she cheerfully said, "Sorry I'm late!" Everyone stared at her as the teacher nodded quickly, indicating she should take her seat. Whispers started up as Asano looked at her worriedly, noticing her slightly red eyes. As the girl tuned out of the lesson, she started to think of the rabbit Karma won for her earlier that year. She soon started daydreaming of sweets, smiling as she imagined bouncing around on cotton candy clouds and jumping into a lake full of gummy fish. At that moment, Class 3-E was discussing the problem at hand. "What are we going to do now? Her dad could come and kill us any minute, and yet we're just sitting here?!" Terasaka cried. Koro-sensei shook his head and answered, "I don't think we're under any threat at the moment. Her aniki did say that if any great threat were to harm (f/n)-chan or her friends, that's when he'll have to step in. In other words, we are most likely the safest this way, since we too are under her father's protection." Turning to Karma, Koro-sensei questioned, "Since you know (f/n)-chan best, what do you suppose is the best possible solution to this situation Karma-kun?" The redhead was silent for a minute as everyone stared at him. Finally, he answered, "Isn't it best if we just forget about, both for her and ourselves. It was something traumatic for her after all." Someone cheered and yelled out, "As expected of the boyfriend!" causing everyone to start laughing as Karma just smiled. Koro-sensei giggled as well and finalized the plan. "We will forget the conversation both for (f/n)-chan's sake and for ourselves!" And with that, everyone smiled as the yellow octopus started teaching once again.
As the final bell rang, (f/n) stood up after grabbing her bag and tried to leave. However, the group of pretty girls returned and were blocking the entrance. (F/n), completely tired, masked her presence and walked right past them without any notice at all. She was halfway down the hall when they realized and started chasing after her. Sighing, she quietly hid in a corner as they ran past her, and started to once again walk to the school gates. As she arrived, she leaned against the wall and silently waited as other students admired her afar. Another boy came up, slightly good looking, and bowed. "King-san, you are a beauty that knows no bounds. I love you. Please go out with me." Without any hesitation, she simply replied, "No." The boy straightened up in shock, crying out, "Why not?! I'm good looking and in Class B, meaning I'm intelligent as well!" The guy became silent for a moment before suddenly snickering creepily, causing the other students to look over at The King worriedly. "Oh, I get it. You might be in Class A, but you're not clever enough to realize that 3-E is full of imbeciles who only know how to fail." As (f/n) heard this, she started laughing as the boy stopped snickering and glared at her. "What's so funny?" he snapped as the girl tried to catch her breath. (F/n) continued giggling as she answered, "What a dimwit you are. You say you're smart and that Class E is only filled with fools, and yet you probably didn't even make it into the top 50." The boy grew angry and demanded, "Are you calling me stupid?!" (F/n) covered her mouth and sarcastically answered, "Oh! My bad! If I called you stupid, that would be an insult to stupid people!" Outraged, the boy ran up to (f/n), his fist preparing to punch her. However, he never even made a step that was one foot away from her.
A familiar voice teasingly sung out, "My, my~ What a sharp tongue you got there, (f/n)," as the girl puffed out her cheeks. "You're late again, stupid redhead. The bell rang a long time ago!" Karma chuckled as he pushed the guy onto the ground and walked up to (f/n). The boy groaned and tried to stand up, yet Karma stepped on him in order to get closer to (f/n). "Sorry~ Hey, wanna make a bet though?" As they stepped over the guy, (f/n)'s eyes widened, a glint of mischief returning to them. "Oh? And what's the bet?" Karma smirked; the girl had stepped right into his trap. "For 24 hours, you can't change your clothes." The (h/c) jerked her face towards the redhead and laughed as he explained the rules. "If you get wet, you must change, people can't force you to take your clothes off, and you must bring my shirt and cardigan with you and an extra skirt everywhere, so that if you did change, it would be obvious~ Winner gets to order around the loser for all of lunch tomorrow." (F/n) laughed as she thought, 'This is gonna easily be my win. Oh, stupid Karma.' As she calmed down, a wide smirk was plastered across (f/n)'s face as she held out her hand, singing out, "Deal~!" Karma shook her hand as they arrived at her door, grinning while saying, "Don't forget the rules~" Afterwards, The redhead left, saying he had to do something as (f/n) went into her house alone.