18. A Wish and An Asshole

As everyone stepped off the boat, they were handed a complimentary drink before they started their plan. (F/n) took a sip and for a moment, she thought, 'This tastes strange.' She swallowed but didn't drink anymore, having an uneasy feeling about it. Afterwards, everyone separated into their groups they had for their visit to Kyoto. (F/n) wasn't there at the time, so Koro-sensei 'randomly' placed her in Kayano's group. Kayano hugged her as she walked over to them, gleefully crying out, "Yay! We get (f/n)-chan!" Chuckling, (f/n) quietly said, "Let's start the plan." The group then started getting ready to cut the hut lower as a different group distracted Koro-sensei.
      As everyone boarded the boat to eat dinner, Koro-sensei giggled. "So first you're trying to get me seasick to lower my fighting." As Isogai answered, Karma discreetly held (f/n)'s hand, causing her to look up at his smirking face and blush. The redhead gestured his head upwards while tugging her hand, and (f/n) understood what he wanted. Quietly, they sneaked upstairs and went out onto the empty deck, seeing the beautiful night sky full of brilliantly shining stars. "It's so beautiful," (f/n) whispered as Karma tightened his grip on her hand. They walked over to the railing and leaned their backs against it, still looking up at the galaxy. Karma wrapped one arm around (f/n)'s waist and pulled her closer to him, where she then leaned her head against his shoulder. For a long time, all they did was silently look at the stars, enjoying the beautiful view and each other's company. The girl quietly whispered out, "Karma, are you ok? Are you still annoyed with the tests?" For a moment, no sound came from the redhead. Karma finally sighed a little before answering, "Of course I'm still irritated. I could've won so easily, and yet I didn't. I have no one to blame other than myself." (F/n) looked up to see he was staring at her, an all too familiar smirk plastered across his face. "But of course I understood something after losing." His voice had grown amused, causing the (h/c) to giggle and ask, "What did you learn?" Karma sung out in a teasing tone, "It's a secret~" as he pulled (f/n) into a tight hug. (F/n) giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to match her height as she kissed him. He returned it, and she felt him smirk as he placed his hand on the back of her head and push, making the kiss deeper like usual. As they parted, both had a silly grin on their faces, and they chuckled as they stared into each others eyes. They returned to their original positions, where Karma had his arm around (f/n)'s waist and she had her head on his shoulder. They once again watched the stars in silence when something happened. A streak of light filled the sky as a star shot through it. (F/n) gasped and immediately started to make a wish as Karma watched her in amusement. Closing her eyes, she thought, 'I wish...that I can be as happy as I am now. I don't have to be happy all the time, but I do wish that I can be this happy more often.' As she opened her eyes, her (e/c) orbs wandered up towards the redhead who was smirking. He quickly leaned down and pecked her lips. Returning back to his original position, he chuckled as he saw (f/n)'s face turn a bright red.
      The two had slipped back downstairs hand in hand to eat dinner with everyone. As they sat in their seats, Kanzaki, Okuda, and Kayano started giggling in delight as Nagisa and Sugino scooted their chairs closer to Karma in order to talk. Kayano whispered to (f/n), "So what were you guys doing up there in the dark?" (F/n) smiled and nonchalantly answered, "It's a secret, you perverted girl." Kayano blushed and went back to the other two girls and they started whispering, glancing over at (f/n) and Karma every now and then with red faces. After they finished eating and were waiting for everyone else, Karma continued to chat with the guys as (f/n) sat next to him, leaning her back against his shoulder and quietly listening to their conversation. After a while, Karma discreetly searched for (f/n)'s hand and held it. Secretly looking up, she saw him smirking slightly and gave him a small smile before returning to her game on her phone. Any moment now, their operation would soon start.
~(Time Skip 'cause this Panda is lazy)~
     The assassination had failed. As everyone walked back to the hotel in silence, (f/n) felt the misery and tiredness in the air. Everyone seemed much more tired than they should've been, and it started to bug Nagisa and (f/n). Soon, about half the class dropped to the floor, burning up with a fever. (F/n) quickly helped move everyone onto a mattress as Karasuma received a phone call. 'Half the class is down for the count. Since the guy said it was created and not found in hospitals, it had to be digested orally.' (F/n) pondered the source of the virus. After a moment, she narrowed her eyes in realization. "The fucking drink!" she groaned under her breath. She mumbled to herself, "I'll end up like this later than everyone else, since I only took one sip. But still!" The (f/n) started cussing under her breath as Karasuma announced the situation.

     After arriving at the back of the mountain, everyone that was still able to move looked far up the cliff. (F/n) was unsure of her health, but decided to join the group anyways, annoyed that her friends were in pain thanks to the asshole. Karasuma started to say something, but when he opened his eyes, everyone had already started climbing the mountain. Someone cheerfully said, "No, well... it's just the cliff, it's a piece of cake." Another chimed in, "Especially if you compare it to our regular training right?" Karasuma stared in bewilderment before sighing and announcing they would sneak in and steal the antidote. Everyone yelled out, "YEAH!" in response, excited that they weren't going to stand around and do nothing for their friends.