Chapter Eleven

Jane's P.O.V

I sat in the hospital as the girls talked to the doctors.

I was watching the news on tv and all it talked about was the weather and criminals so I decided to look on my moms phone on twitter.

Until the tv caught my attention when it said my name. I . Was on tv.

Well not exactly. They were just talking about me. That I was in the hospital for some reasons that aren't true.

My moms phone blew with notifications and I immediately checked everything.

Even though I'm not allowed on my twitter account because of the bullying but I still went on it anyway. So I read what fans had to say about me.

Jane's just wanting more attention.

Why would she make the girls more stressed.

She's so stupid.

What would happen if the girls left her? I hope they do.

She's a spoiled brat and no fan would ever like fifth harmony's child, I bet they adopted her just for more fans and money and fame. She can't even open her eyes to see that the girls don't really love her.

Tears start falling on the phone. Is it true? I want to know if it's true.

"Jane are you okay?"Lauren came in with the girls behind her.

I shook my head while crying my eyes out.

"Are you guys using me for fame, do you even care about me,did you save me because you feel bad for me?"

Lauren looked taken back at what I said. She looked at the girls behind her and back me.

"That's not true we love you and we'd never use you to get others to like us. We don't care what others say because we only care about you "Ally said.

I decided to look away. Thinking if I'd ran away what would happen. Would everything change? Or would they get back to their normal, happy, famous lives.

I chuckled to myself and starred at the IV that was pumping what ever into me.

I was about to touch it before Lauren put a hand on mine. "None of what our fans says is true okay?"

I looked down.

"Hurt me with the truth but don't comfort me with a lie" I said ripping the IV off of me but the doctor came in with the nurse saying I could leave but he saw that I'd took the IV off.

"You have to keep it on till you are ready to leave and only the nurse can take it off "

I stood up and start to walk but my legs were still a little weak. Since I weighed light, Lauren pick me up like a I was a five year old and decided carrying me.

I squirm in her arms but she wouldn't put me down.

Soon we we're in the car and driving home, I hadn't made any noise nor talked to them.

Lauren has tried talking to me but soon she stopped and went onto her phone.

I laid in my room, watching tv, when Ally came in and put a journal on my bed it looked brand new, like she'd bought it just for me. I looked up from the journal and Ally walked out.

I began to write, and as I wrote I wrote my feeling and things that's had happened. I wasn't hopping to write in it but I couldn't hold the feelings.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two updates in one day. I finally have some time to write on wattpad! I'll update sooner then today and please comment and vote. I want to see what you thunk of my story. (:

There is another chapter that says chapter eleven, just to inform you if you don'to know, that's suppose to be chapter ten and the other chapter is chapter eleven. Wattpad switched chapters and I can't move it back. So just read the last chapter eleven first before the first one to understand it.