Chapter Seventeen

"Ally, don't tell the orphanage!" I yelled in panic. Ally doesn't know how much trouble Anna could get in, believe me or not but no one but me and Anna and the kids at the orphanage knows what will happen and it won't be good.

"She's not even supposed to be here." Ally says with the phone in her hands.

I sighed. "Please Ally!" Anna begged.

"Fine, but if she causes any trouble I'm reporting you as a run away orphan."

Annabelle pulled Ally into a hug and I pulled her away and drag her upstairs with me.

I handed her clothes and she went to go take a shower.

"Jane, Ally told me about your friend from the orphanage." I turned around and see mom standing by the door.

I nodded. "We're going back home tomorrow, Camila has a new song collab."

"Really?" I questioned and she nodded.

Anna opened the door and walk out, she smiles and mom and sits on the bed and mom smiles at her but ends up yawning.

"Goodnight guys." She says.

We said goodnight and laid in bed, watching Disney shows. "You know these show aren't the same anymore, and I'm always stuck watching Nickelodeon."

I stare at her and she smacks me face. I look at the older girl dumbfounded before falling asleep after a few minutes of watching tv.

●●●●●