Chapter 10: Talia

I wanted to say I was okay with Winnie going out with Blake but honestly, I wasn't. I was worried about her; I don't want her to get hurt again. I mean, she hasn't even healed from the first blow he's given her. I sighed as I stared at the spot where they were standing a while ago. 

"Are you okay?" Louis asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head slightly and blinked a couple of times before turning my attention to him. "Uh, yeah. Sorry" I gave him a weak smile. 

"Are you sure?" Liam intervened.

I smiled and nodded my head. "I should get going. I'm sorry we invaded your privacy" I said politely getting ready to walk out the house. I didn't want to tell them Winnie's business. I mean yeah it happened here, on their property but if they were gonna find out, they'd find out through Winnie not me. I'm not gonna open my mouth if it's not my business. 

"No wait" I heard Harry stop me. I turned back to look at him and gave him a questioning look. "Why don't you stay and hang out with us till Winnie gets back?"

I rose my eyebrows in surprise. They wanted me to hang out with them? Why? I'm so boring and quiet. "Uh" I stuttered. "I'm sorry, I can't. I uh have studying to do and such"

"Oh c'mon please" Louis begged taking my hand. That surprised me even more. "It's Saturday, you can take a break from studying please?" I sighed and looked down.

"Please Talia! It'll be fun!" I heard Zayn join the conversation. I looked up at him and saw him smile at me. I hate that I had a weak spot for him. I mean I am a Zayn girl after all. 

I closed my eyes debating with myself if I should or shouldn't. I didn't want to procrastinate with my school work. But Niall took my silence as a yes. "You're are hanging out with us and that's final" I heard him say. I opened my eyes and stared at him. "The lads and I want you to hang out and your silence says yes to us" He poked his tongue out at me. 

I laughed and shook my head. "Fine. I'll stay"

"YEAH!" They yelled excitedly. 

I laughed at their excitement and shook my head. "But first things. First" I placed me hands on my hips and they gave me a questioning look. "Go take a shower while I prepare breakfast"

Niall's eyes widened in excitement at the mention of food while Louis and Harry nodded their head rapidly. Liam nodded his head and smiled while Zayn shot up the stairs to get in the shower.

"I'll show Talia the kitchen!" Niall called while he grabbed my wrist and yanked me to the kitchen. It was huge! I gaped at it in admiration and smiled. I loved it. "So Tal Tal" He decided to give me a nickname. "This is the kitchen" He opened his arms in a presenting manner. "Everything you need is here. Oh, don't be afraid to make anything you want. The lads and I eat anything" He smiled widely before walking out. 

I shook my head slightly get rid of the awe feeling I had and began to check the fridge and such. After raiding the fridge, I settled on preparing them french toast, pancakes, eggs,  and bacon. I didn't even know what they liked so I was just basically preparing them a buffet. I took out all the ingredients I'd need and got started on preparing the boys' breakfast.

The first one down was Liam. He offered to help me and I set him up with the pancakes while I worked on the scrambled eggs and french toast. The next one down was Niall who sat eagerly making light conversation while we worked. They were fun to be around with and even though I'm absolutely terrible with keeping up conversation there was never a dull moment. The third one down was Louis who sat next to Niall and made smart remarks whenever something was said. My stomach was hurting from all the laughing. Then was Zayn, who offered to help as well but I was almost done so I told him to just take a seat with the rest. And last but not least was Harry, and by the time Liam and I were done with making everything he came down and smiled cheekily at me.