Chapter 13: Winnie

I was watching My Little Ponies but for once my attention wasn't towards it. Dam! It was my first freaking kiss! I mean, yeah, Blake kissed me on the cheeks but never on the lips... I'm still miffed about Talia, it's her fault, she could've just told me to stop instead of pushing me, she always took things far.

And I don't even like Niall. Sure, he's fun and awesome and I know that I said I like him but Talia didn't actually point out which like AND I only said that cause I needed her off my freaking butt!

I looked towards Talia to see her lying on her bed smiling like an idiot. If she's gonna lie there for 2 hours might as well stop her. "TALS!! I'M HUNGRY!! HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY!! STOP THE WINNIE HUNGER!" I screamed as Talia shot out of the bed and glared at me hard.

"Fine, fine, fine" she said. She walked into the kitchen and started singing. I smiled. Skipping, towards Talia I started singing 'Over the Rainbow'. She looked at me grinning and joined me.

When all the world is a hopeless jumble

And the raindrops tumble all around

Heaven opens a magic lane

When all the clouds darken up the sky way

There's a rainbow highway to be found

Leading from your windowpane

To a place behind the sun

Just a step beyond the rain

Somewhere, over the rainbow

Way up high

There's a land that I hear ed of

Once in a lullaby

Somewhere, over the rainbow

Skies are blue

And the dreams that you dare to dream

Really do come true

Some day I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me

Where troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney tops

That's where you'll find me

Somewhere, over the rainbow

Blue birds fly

Birds fly over the rainbow

Why, then oh, why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly

Beyond the rainbow

Why, oh, why can't IIIIIIIII? we ended screaming off key. "Shut up, you teenage kids!!" screamed the next door neighbour. She stuffed some bacon in my mouth laughing so hard she fell.

I munched on the bacon, man, good as ever. I opened the fridge and took out a can of Coca Cola and gulped it down. Talia stood up and hugged me. "Sorry," she whispered, "and Niall likes you," she whispered, also and let me go smiling. 

"Impossible," I said in a French accent, "ze is a celebrity, ze does not leek me," I said waving my arms. "He does!" Talia exclaimed. "No, he doesn't" I said laughing. 

"Winnie, let me just slap some sense in you: Niall Horan, celebrity, has a freaking crush on you! I don't get how you're not like able, you're funny and cute and funny and funny," she finished. "Yeah, that's probably the only good things that I have," I grumbled. "And whatever," I finished with a mocking bow and went to the couch which is my bed.

:::

Niall's Pov (you expected it)

I looked at Zayn who was trying to keep a straight face on and he just couldn't sit still. "Zayn, you ok, lad?" asked Liam smiling. "Yeah, yeah," he said GRINNING. 

"Hey, watcha think about Talia?" he asked. 

"She was fiine," said Louis wiggling his eyebrows and Zayn almost lashed out at  him.

"Definatly in," said Liam.

"She was ok," said Harry smiling.

"She was a--" before I could continue Zayn threw himself on Harry. "SHE WAS NOT OK!!! SHE WAS BETTER THAN ANYONE WE'VE EVER HEARD!" screamed Zayn. "OK, ok, chill," said Liam and Louis pulling Zayn away.

"I'm sorry, Zayn, she WAS better than anyone, just mind occupied," Harry said giving a small smile. Zayn's face lightened. "It's ok, lad," he said and and continued watching the TV.

That's when Zayn, Harry, Liam, Louis turned towards me and raised their eyebrows. "What?" I asked looking down, blushing. "The kiss," said Louis dramatically. "It was nothing, Talia just got ... unlucky pushing Winnie," I said.

"And, Winnie doesn't like me at all she seemed pretty upset about the kiss," I said sadly. To be honest, I actually enjoyed the kiss, it was just a peck and from Winnie being extremely surprised she bit my lip. 

I felt the small cut her teeth made on my lips. It still stinged lightly but didn't really matter. When she was telling Talia to go, her eyes flicked towards me and she bit her lower lip where the cut was and looked towards Talia again.

"You like her," said Liam. "NO! Didn't you see us shaking hands on becoming best friends?" I exclaimed, cheeks reddening. "And what about Zayn? He seemed pretty into Talia!" I said. Zayn gave me a small glare accompanied with a smile. "Talia's just a friend," he said.

"Whatever you say, pal" said Harry smiling not really convinced.

I took out my phone and typed a quick text to Talia, she gave us her phone when we were bowling. "I texted Talia if we could hang?" I said and Zayn's eyes widened and he quickly started patting his hair.

Sure, the reply came. "Lads, we're hanging with the girls," I said and excited chattering started.