Chapter 23: Winnie

I walked with Harry grumpily thinking about the brunette. She was the one who broke my leg. She was the one who added one more fear to my "Fear List", and I hate her more than vegetables. The guys who were in disguise walked into Hungry Jack's, which is my favorite fast food place.

"Come on, stop being so moody, Winnie, I have buuurrgeers!" Harry said shaking the burger in my face.

"She was the one, Curly!" I whispered to him.

"Who?" he asked leaning in.

"Aubrey! Duh! She broke my leg!" I said, angrily gesturing to my leg.

His eyes widened. "We're gonna eliminate her!" he declared silently.

"No! Don't do that! She'll kill me! And it will look weird!" I said.

"Well, I guess our whisper convos look weird," Harry muttered. I looked around to see our little gang looking at us weirdly.

"Banana slugs!" I said, grinning which made them roll their eyes at the same time and sip their drinks.

Harry put his hand around me and started to stuff fries in my mouth, which I accepted gratefully. "Winnie!" said Talia angrily pulling my out of Harry's grip.

"What?" I asked really confused. But she didn't answer but shot a look at Niall who was looking down and munching on his fries. I wondered what could've bothered him. "Hey, Ni, I'm gonna have to rearrange your mouth to make you smile and I don't mean that by telling jokes, I mean it by ripping your lips off and sewing it back!" I threatened which made Niall look up and turned red. 

"Stop, Winnie!" chided Talia, squeezing my hand. I rolled my eyes and inhaled my burger, fries and Sprite. I finally looked up to see everybody looking at me - except Talia - with half their food still on their plates. Now, I started to take bits out of Harry's plate with him slapping my hand whenever he caught me at it. 

I grinned at Harry when I had stuffed his burger into my mouth and swallowed it with the help of my saliva and Sprite. Harry and I got incredibly close since we met and I allowed him into my personal space. Actually, I had allowed all the boys into my personal space except Liam who always yelled at me when I did cool pranks like dressing up as Paul and dropping him off in a small restaurant and making him come back five hours later muttering 'spoons'. But the good thing was he stopped badgering me but the bad thing was, well, I think all the guys are scared of me now.

 Again Harry put his hand around me and we started to hum random tunes. We left Hungry Jack's and started to walk to the hotel since it was close. It was a long walk and nobody wanted to talk since they were so full except Harry since he didn’t have anything. "C'mon, love," Harry said, and just then we got shoved by Talia and I got a pinch. "OW! What was that for?" I asked angrily. She just stared.

Harry led me far from the others so we were at the front cause the others were walking slowly. "Winnie, wanna go someplace later?" he asked, looking me in the eye. I didn't say I wasn't flattered but really I was beyond flattered. So, I started to play. "Aren't we going someplaces now?" I asked, looking at him as we continued to walk. He blushed. "Well, yeah, but you know like a date ..." and he trailed off, looking down. "Oh, that's nice but I think you might be looking for the Snow White cause, ya know, I'm one of her dwarves, the smiley one," I said. At that, he seemed not able to say anything. I grinned. "Sure, Curly," I said, now smiling gently.

We continued to walk now just making small conversations but we were both grinning madly and from time to time Harry would blush suddenly which made me laugh. Soon we arrived at the hotel. Instantly, me and Harry went into the girls room while the others stayed behind in the guys room. Then, we started to have a pillow fight and all those sleepover stuff and right before Harry left we discussed our arrangement for our date and he left with a hug.

I started to shower since I was sweaty. When I got out and dressed myself Talia was standing in our room with her stern face. I sighed wondering what the hell I did wrong this time. "Winnie, You're grounded," Talia said and my mouth dropped. "WHA--WHY-----THIS IS AB--MAHOGANEY!!" I yelled. She raised her eyebrows. "Why do you wish to stay outside when you could be on Tumblr and other stuff?" she asked. "BECAU---" I started but stopped since me and Harry's date seemed like a huge secret. "Because why?" she asked a dangerous edge in her voice. Then I got an idea.

"DOBBY HAS NO MASTER! DOBBY IS A FREE ELF!" I screamed.

Talia rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm older and you're not an elf!" she yelled. "DOBBY IS A FRE---" I started but Talia realized that I was gonna keep screaming that until she un-grounded me so she pointed an accusing finger at me and threw herself in her bed. I sighed and grabbed my pillow and eye-mask-thingy and walked to the next room with my eyes covered. 

With my eyes closed I couldn't see anything but when I went into the next room i could see light threw my hands so I took them off to see the guys just doing random things and not getting prepared to sleep.

"Winter, go back to your bed," said Liam in a fatherly-stern voice when he saw me. "Yeah, about that can I sleep on the couch today?" I asked and glared at them to make them scared. Right when Louis was about to answer Niall jumped up. "SLEEP IN MY BED!" he yelled. Everybody looked at him shocked. "Nah, I'll just sleep on the couch," I said and settled my self on it.

Harry came towards me and sat next to me. "Wear something formal?" he asked, like he was just asking about my favourite color. I looked around and blushed to see that the boys were listening curiously except one, Niall, who seemed furious. Then Niall marched into the girls' room and didn't come back. 

After a while with me pretending to sleep the guys shut the light and started to snore instantly. I thought about the fight with Talia. We had tons of fights but that one ... I had no idea what it was about.