Part 1: Find Brooke

Tuesday, October 27th, 1992: For the first time in three years, Axl Rose is a free man. He's served his time for breaking into Brooke's house and assaulting her parents and now can he can reenter society and put the past behind him.

And by putting the past behind him, he means forgetting that night ever happened and continuing his life with Brooke how they were before. Happy and in love.

So the first thing on his agenda is to find Brooke.

The only friend he had left in this world was Tommy, the man he used to spy on Brooke, so when he saw him waiting for him on the outside, he grew happy inside. Now finding Brooke will be a piece of cake.

"I'm so glad to see you, man. It figures none of my band mates would come to see me." Axl said. "I hate to break it to you, but they all pretty much hate you now." Tommy said as they got into his two year old BMW.

Axl rolled his eyes. "Figures. They never appreciated me."

"So what now, boss?" Tommy asked as he began to drive away from the Los Angeles County prison. "I need you to find my girl. Although it's been three years so I guess she's my woman now."

Axl spotted a pack of cigarettes in the cup holder between them and took one for himself. Tommy tossed him a lighter. "I'd be happy to. I thought about keeping tabs on her while you were away but I figured that by the time you got out you wouldn't want to see the little bitch anymore."

"Don't talk about her like that. I love Brooke. I'd die for her."

"Is that so?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah that's so. She's the only girl that's made me feel good. And she's the only girl that's held out on sex from me. I've been dreaming about it ever since I've met her and I'm determined to be the first one who gets in there and the only one she'll ever be with."

He smiled to himself as he fantasized about finally getting his hands on Brooke. She teased him the night he got sent away. He only got a little taste then but very soon she'll serve him the whole dish. 

Tommy pulled up in front of Axl's home in Hollywood. Seeing it again brought back memories and made him feel at peace being in a familiar place. "I'll get to work on it as soon as I get home and I'll call you when I find out where she's at."

Axl got out of the car and leaned his head in the window. "Don't keep me waiting. You call me as soon as you find something. I don't care if it's early in the morning."

Tommy nodded. "You got it, boss."

He drove away and Axl went inside to make himself at home again. He took a long hot shower and climbed into bed without eating dinner. He was too excited for Tommy's call and what the future held for him and Brooke. Maybe she'll even consider marrying him?

It wasn't long before he drifted off to sleep, only to be awoken by the sound of the phone going off near his head. He jumped up and snatched it off its cradle on the nightstand.

"Tommy?" he asked eagerly. "It's me. I've found her." 

Axl's heart started beating out of his chest. He sat up in bed, putting his legs over the edge, and listened carefully. "Where is she?" 

"She graduated high school a year ago and now she's settled in the valley in West Hills where she has a house with her fiance, Ben Cummings." Tommy said.

At first he did nothing. He just sat there on the edge of the bed staring down at the plush carpet beneath his feet. Then, in a sudden fit of rage, he let out a throaty roar and began banging the phone against the nightstand until it broke to pieces.

Tommy just sat there listening until he heard the dial tone. He expected that reaction.