Chapter 8

Previously in Chapter 7:
"What no thanks?" I smiled... Debating in my head what I should do. Seriously though, what should I do?

I smiled again. Debating on what to do. I did miss his lips, I'll give you that but am I ready to kiss him... Well he did say that he would be the one kissing me so I guess that makes more sense in a way... "Thanks..." I said and his eyes lit up. He quickly leaned in and hungrily pressed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync. We slowly parted and Dyl rested his forehead against mine.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." Dyl breathed out, "God damnit you're so gorgeous. Can I please kiss you again?" I didn't answer at first. But eventually I looked at his lips then slowly nodded. Classic I know. 2 kids who are in love but aren't ready to date each other making out in the hallway. We parted. I left Dyl speechless.

"Cya at class in 20 minutes," I said.

"Yeah, cya," Dyl said but gave me a tight hug and walked off. I walked inside of my dorm and plopped on my bed. Rebecca gave me a questioning look and I explained everything. She laughed and made another comment on "young love" I laughed then left for class.

~next morning~

I woke up and rubbed my face then smiled realizing what happened last night. Dyl's the best. I'm glad we're not dating just yet... It seems too soon because of Cody. I don't like Cody at all anymore not even as a friend. When we were dating, he released his true colors like no bye. He reminds me of Satan... I'm not kidding. Cody's kinda a man whore too... He already found another girlfriend... Whatever. Anyways, my outfit for today is a white dress with black tights and a neutral cardigan with heels, it's comfortable. I didn't feel like doing anything with my hair so I decided to put it up in a pony tail. I grabbed my backpack and headed on out to my first class.

"Hey Stephanie!" I heard someone yell, I turned around to reveal Satan aka Cody.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"Just wanted to let you know that I have a girlfriend now," he said with a smirk.

"Awh poor girl. Tell her I wish her the best of luck in hell... I mean your relationship together. Cya." I said and walked off to my first class. I really hate him. He was so sweet when we were kids, what the hell happened? Anyways, I saw Dyl leaning against a tree like he was waiting for something... Maybe he was waiting for me. I walked up to him. "Hey Dyl!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Steph!" He bent down to peck my lips but I dodged it.

"Sorry O'Brien but, you can't just go kissing any girl you want." I said.

"But you're the girl I want..." Dyl said and that made me smile. I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed his cheek.

"Good enough," I asked and he shook his head no. This time I leaned in as if I was gonna kiss his lips but I kissed his nose instead. I laughed as Dyl groaned.

"Really?!?" He asked annoyed as I nodded. He cupped my cheeks and smashed my lips onto his. It was a firm, sweet kiss on my lips. "That's good enough for now," Dyl said then winked. I blushed slightly and leaned my head against his chest as he put his arms around me. He pulled me towards him.

"STYLAN FOR LIFE!" I looked to see Tyler standing there with both of his arms up in victory.

"Man, he always knows how to kill a moment," Dyl mumbled into my hair. He left a kiss on my head then we parted.

"Hey Stylan." Tyler said.

"Don't call us that whenever you see us because I have a baseball bat underneath my bed and I know where your dorm is," I said to Tyler.

"Noted. But Dylan would stop you," Tyler pointed out.

"No, I really wouldn't," Dyl said with a laugh as Tyler looked down at his feet.

"Let's go to class then. Oh wait Dylan did you ask her yet?" Tyler said and Dyl shook his head no.

"Steph, do you wanna come to the set today?" Dyl asked.

"Yeah sure," I responded.

"Okay then we can go out afterwards... Like the boardwalk is like 5 minutes away." Dyl said.

"Can I come?" Tyler asked jokingly.

"No," Dyl and I said simultaneously as Tyler fake pouted. We got to class and waited for the school day to end. Eventually, school was over. I honestly like college more than high school. I don't know why... I just do. It seems more professional. But today, Dyl kept glaring at Thomas. In some of out classes, well in 2 to be exact, I sit behind Thomas. Dyl literally pays no attention to the lesson and just glares at Thomas. So I glare at him which just ends up with Dyl smiling. Thomas is just a friend... What's he so worked up about. Anyways, Dyl is driving me to the set since we're just gonna be hanging out again later. We arrived and I immediately got greeted by everyone. Crystal and Holland are really pretty but I'm not jealous. They're like 5 years older than Dyl and Dyl likes me so it doesn't matter. Honestly, Dyl's character on Teen Wolf is a such a dork but such a sweetheart, I love it. After watching them film scenes they were done for the day. Dyl came up to me and said, "I just need to grab a few things then we can leave."

"Okay," I responded. Tyler and I were having a conversation. I haven't hung out with Tyler in forever. "Tyler, we havta hang out soon. This is mandatory." I said to him as he laughed.

"Yeah sure. Let's go to like the mall or something," Tyler responded. Dyl eventually cam back and grabbed my hand and walked out the door. We got in his car and drove off to the boardwalk. Hey wait a second... Mine and Dyl's date at the boardwalk was the one when he asked me to be his girlfriend...
••
A/n
Omg 🙊 WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN?!?! Lol... So next chapter will be the boardwalk date thingyyyy... But guys omg The School's Bad Boy hit 3k reads!!! Omg that's so amazing ty guys! You're the best 💕💕💕💕💕
-Kelly