Chapter 22

A few days passed and everyday I have been waiting for Wes to call me. I want to get this job so bad. I talked to all of my teachers already and they understood completely. Currently, Dyl and I are sitting on my couch across from each other with my phone in the middle. I can tell Dylan was getting bored. "Steph," he whined.

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm bored," he said dragging the word out. I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes to sigh. I felt a pair of lips on mine and I pushed Dyl off.

"I havta wait till they call," I told him.

"Please Steph! Once they call we'll separate I promise," he pleaded. It's funny how desperate he can be. I rolled my eyes playfully, giving up, I leaned in to kiss him. Our lips moved in sync. I swear to god every time I kiss Dyl it's like the very first time I kissed him. I still feel the sparks, never felt them with Satan... I mean Cody. My phone started ringing and I guess I slapped Dyl's chest the pushed him, if that makes sense, because he rubbed his chest and said 'ow'. I ignored him though to answer my phone.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Stephanie Oakley?"

"Yes?" I asked.

"Congratulations! You got the job! You start tomorrow be here at 9. Come to my office. Oh by the way this is Wes,"

"Of course. Thank you," I said into the phone.

"Bye Stephanie!" Wes said and hung up not waiting for me to say bye. Once I took my phone away from my ear I looked at Dyl.

"Stephanie! That hurt!"

"I GOT THE JOB!" I said ignoring what he said.

"Really? Congrats Steph!" Dyl said as he kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. I smiled. Dyl saw and laughed he pulled me into him and I laid on his chest.

"Oh and sorry for slapping you," I said as I felt his chest move signaling he laughed.

"It's okay Steph," he said and kissed the top of my head. I laughed and Dyl ordered chinese and we basically just relaxed and I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. I signed up for online school and told all of my teacher because I knew officially. Dylan left because he had to be at work early as I went to bed because I didn't want to be late. Sleep eventually took over.

-next morning-

I set my alarm for 7:45. I immediately got up and went to my closet. I looked at my clothes and picked a neutral colored shirt, black shorts, a blazer, with black wedges. For my hair I left it wavy and my makeup was neutral. I got in the shower and finished the rest of my morning routine. By the time I finished it was 8:50. I decided to leave now because if I left any later I would've been late. I drove to my new job and walked through the front door. "Hello Ms. Oakley, my name's Samantha and I will be showing you to Wes' office," she said.

"Thanks, you can call me Stephanie," I said and she gave me a genuine smile. After going through many different hallways and many different turns we ended up in Wes' office. I walked in.

"Stephanie!" He exclaimed. Wes is so far really cool. He's professional yet he's outgoing and cool.

"Hey Wes," I said and sat down.

"So today, you'll be sitting in your own office searching for people who want to make something into a movie okay?"

"Yeah sounds easy enough," Wes said. I smiled as he got up to direct me to my office which, coincidentally, was next to his. I thanked Wes and sat at my chair to start my work. Today is gonna be a long day.
••
A/n
Hey yeah guys just remember that I totally made up this business from the back of my head... Yeah so it's not real... Or it may be idek 😂
-Kelly