Chapter 4

Jaxson's P.O.V.

I woke up to a loud scream from Mayfire. I ran quickly into her room and found her hugging her knees crying. 

"Mayfire are you okay?!" I wiped the tears from her face as she trembled in fear.

"H-h-he was h-h-here. J-jaxson he beat m-me," Mayfire said into my shoulder while sobbing.

"Shhh.... It's okay. He isn't here. It was just a dream. Shhh. Calm down," I rocked her back and forth and starting singing "A Match Into Water" by Peirce The Veil. She seemed to calm down, but she asked me to stay with her. I played down next to her.

"Do you want to call Dylan? Maybe she would make you you feel better," I saw her nod her head.I got her phone and found her contact. It rang a few times before she answered. I handed the phone to Mayfire so she can talk to her.

"H-h-hey Dylan," Mayfire said.

"C-c-can you come over? I-I need you," aww so cute.

   Mayfire hung up. She seemed a bit happier.

"D-Dylan is coming over. Just so you know," Mayfire said. 

"Okay," I kissed her forehead and went to a movie case thing to find a movie. I picked out "50 First Dates" cause c'mon it's a cute movie. And Mayfires favourite. (A/N It really is.)  I sat down on her new bed and watched the movie when we saw a car drive up. I ran downstairs so she wouldn't make to much noise even though I know Miss. Mom wouldn't be mad. I got her and ran upstairs. I stopped her for a second and went to wake up Justin.

"Dude, get yo lazy ass up!" I yelled at him.

"But mom! It's summer," I have him a weird look.

"First off I am not your mom. Second I have Dylan here and we all want to watch a movie with you so. C'mon!" I shook him violently and he rolled off the bed. 

"Ow"

"Well that is what you get. Now let's go.They are waiting! Oh and Drama might come over," I said hoping that she would. I couldn't go another second of waiting for her smile.

"Okay I'm up! What movie?"

"Dunno, I want a horror movie would be good. Let Mayfire pick it. She is scared dad will find her. So no like kidnapping movies," I said before calling Drama.

 I dialed her number. It rang the Times before a groggy voice answered.

"Hello?" Drama answered in a tired voice.

"Hey Drama it's Jaxson. Wanna come over to Justin's? We will all be here. We want to watch some movies and have a sleepover."

"Uhh, yeah sure! That would be fun. Text me his address. Up be over in about fifteen minutes."

 She hung up and I ran into Justin's room to find something to wear. I decided on a Motionless In White shirt with a black and white belt, black skinny jeans, a flat bill hat, and black and white vans. I waited for her to get here. I say in the room waiting for drama.

"Ooo!!! Someone has a girlfriend!" Mayfire cooed for the other side of the room. I was obviously waiting for her to get here.