Chapter 5

Drama finally arrived, and I led her is Mayfire's room. Justin was sitting on the floor and Dylan was sitting on the bed with May's head in her lap.

"Hey guys Drama is here!" I said holding Drama's hand. Again nonstop tingles.

"Yes, yes! Hold your applause," Drama said bowing. Zak laughed. Wait Zak?

"Hey dude when did you get here?" I asked in shock. I was in the room the whole time.

"When you were day dreaming about Miss Drama over there. Probably thinking about yalls love child or something" Drama and I were both blushing a deep dark red.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Drama said in a soft, shy voice.

"IT MEANS THAT JAXSON REALLLLLY LIKES YOU!!"Mayfire shouted from across the room. Again more blushing.

"Do you?" Drama asked. I rubbed the back of my head.

"Y-yeah, I think you are just drop dead gorgeous," I said with my hand in my hair.

"Good," she said the, guess what! SHE KISSED ME! I kissed back and she pulled away.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"I asked  Not even noticing my douche bag friends wolf whistling.

"Duh!" She kissed me again and we put in "Pan's Labyrinth"

______________

Sorry it's short, but at least they ended together!

I'll update soon peeps! Love y'all