Breakfast at Jimmy's

This is not actually part of the story, just for fun. But we encourage you to read it anyway.

- Val and Viv

So the next morning, Kevin woke up only to find that they drank a whole bottle of wine, and Jimmy passed out drunk. Kevin knew that Jimmy's sisters were coming over and could not see a drunken man asleep on his lap.

Suddenly, Kevin heard a knock on the door. Kevin quickly got up. Jimmy and made him go back to his house through the fire escape. Kevin did as Jimmy said.

When Kevin got home he fell back asleep. Meanwhile, Jimmy upstairs was letting in his sisters, his sisters wanted to help him remodel his room. Jimmy was in a great mood from his sleepover with Kevin.

Although, they are were now friends, Jimmy felt all tingly inside. The last time Jimmy felt tingly inside he ended up falling in love. He knew that love could be a jerk.

For the next week, Jimmy tried his hardest to ignore Kevin, but Jimmy didn't know Kevin felt the exact same way. Kevin was definitely falling for Jimmy, but he wanted to hide it. The two of them continued to avoid each other for a week.

Eventually, Jimmy got tired of avoiding Kevin and walked up to him and pulled out a guitar and played a song he wrote for Jimmy, in the tune of 'Call me Maybe"

"Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, your names Kevin, my names Jimmy. I kinda like you, so date me maybe?" he sang.

Then the tune changed into a song in the tune of "Friday". It's Jimmy, Jimmy. Jimmy wants to make out with Kevin." Then all of a sudden Kevin's face turned red, and he ran away crying, Jimmy knew he really screwed up this time.