two

Ally wakes up about an hour later, sweating.

She didn't have a bad dream or anything, she's just hot from all of the cover she slept in.

Looking around the dark room, she sees the alarm clock says 11:07. She then notices the body form right next to her and jumps a bit, but calms when she realizes it just Grace. The hair all in her face and the gaping of her mouth makes Ally giggle softly.

She reaches over and grabs her mug of hot chocolate. Well, warm chocolate; it isn't as hot as it was an hour ago.

Just as she's about to take a sip, she hears a groggy voice say, "Why are you giggling this late?"

Ally shrieks and accidentally spills her mug of cocoa on the covers. Both of the girls shriek once again as they scramble to get out of the bed, not wanting to get soaked in the sticky beverage.

Grace turns on the lamp and looks at the mess. She breathes in relief when she realizes that it only spilled on the huge, thick cover.

"Sorry," Ally squeaks, looking at her with a guilty expression. She bites her bottom and looks down.

"It's fine," Grace says honestly as she grabs the cover and balls it up so it won't a mess leave on the floor. "none of it got on the mattress or sheets, so we're fine. I'm just gonna throw this in the washer and then the dryer in the morning."

Ally nods and bends down to pick up the mug. "I'll take this with me." She says, her voice still squeaking.

Grace giggles and gestures for her to follow as she walks out of the room.

The two of them make their way downstairs, Ally looking at all of the pictures that she hadn't noticed before.

"I really like your house." Ally comments as they get to the kitchen.

"Thanks," she says, sending her a smile.
She then points to another hall on the other side of the kitchen. "I'm gonna be right back, stay put, alright? I'll make you another cup of hot chocolate."

Ally nods and goes wash her sticky cup and hands off. She turns on both the hot and cold warm, making it warm, and then rinses the mug off. After setting it on the on the counter next to the sink, she runs her hands through the water for a few seconds before pulling them away and turning off the water.

She hums and looks around the kitchen, amazed at how it all looked like an actual... well, an actual kitchen.

She's probably as naïve as it gets.

Just as the brunette is about to take a seat and wait for her friend, she hears talking. She knows it's not Grace because there's actually voices. Deep voices.

Boys, she thinks, already panicking.

Ally stands up from her spot, about to dart to the basement to get securance but is interruptted by the sound of the door opening. Yelping, she ducks behind the kitchen's island and squeezes her eyes closed tightly.

"Aye, Grace! I'm here with Nathan!" She hears one of the boys yell.

She suspects it's her brother but it didn't calm her nerves.

The boys get no response. The same boy says, "She's probably asleep---"

"Nope, I'm right here," another voice says. Ally breathes out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "where's Ally?"

She doesn't show herself, not wanting all of the attention on her.

"Who's Ally?"

"The brunette? Doe-eyed?" Grace questions, looking around. "Alllly?!"