Chapter 19

MATURE CONTENT!

I pull him closer and we kiss more. I start to undo his pants. I pull them off and he does the same. He pulls back and asks me "are you sure about this Luna?" I nod and he smiles we go back to the same position. His hands make his way around my back and and I arch my back. He unclips my bra and pulls it off. He pulls away and starts sucking on the sweet spot on my skin. He starts to kiss me further and further down. He makes his way back up and we kiss again. He caresses me. He pulls back again "Luna are you sure?" He looks at me with worried eyes. "I don't know who I'd rather do this with more than you." I tell him and he smiles I pull off his boxers and he does the same. He grabs a condom from the bathroom and pulls it on. He continues to caress me. He kisses me all the way down again and stops at my area. He moves his way back up. He enters and I moan his name. I feel the little beads of sweat start to show up on my forehead. I grip his back and he continues. He pulls out and looks at me.  I smile as I start to relax. He lays back on his back and pulls me onto him.

END OF MATURE CONTENT

"Mitch." "Yeah?" "Thank you." "For what?" "My life, you." We fall into silence again. I fall asleep into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up and look around. I smile when I see Mitch. I study him and out of nowhere his eyes open. I blush and look down since I know he saw me staring. He lift my head up so that I'm forced to look at him. "It's cute when you do that." I blush more and he just laughs a little. He hugs me and I snuggle into his chest. "Luna?" He asks me "yeah?" I ask him back. "What do you think happened to Caden?" "I don't know but I just hope he doesn't take me." I tell him simply. "If he takes you I will find him." He responds. I smile and kiss him. He turns on the tv and we start to watch "breaking news." It says on the screen. We decided to watch to find out what it is. "Caden Winston has broken out of Los Angeles USA jail. If you see him call 911 immediately." They have a picture of Caden on the side and I start to panic. He's coming for me. I know that he will stop at nothing to find and kidnap me. Even looking at the picture on the news from the police I know he has been exercising waiting for this moments. Mitch turns the TV off and I say "no keep it on I want to know what else they know." He just nods an turns it back on.