Why? Part 2

"Um Y/n?"
"What? Oh yeah sorry. I was just thinking about...things"
"It's really nice to meet you."
Oh right that's the reason you were here. Let me introduce you to Courtney. In case you forgot, she is Ross's new girlfriend! You know the one that you love so much! Yeah who am I kidding you guys were thinking about killing her already huh? Ok so you just found out that you're best friend-who you liked a lot- has a girlfriend. She was really pretty, no wonder Ross picked her. Oh and he also told you that she was a model and actress so that is just amazing. Oops i almopst forgot that you still had to talk.
"Yeah it's nice to meet you too." You replied.
"Oh wait weren't you going to tell me something Y/n?" You heard Ross ask
"Oh umm... Yeah I was going to tell you that umm... T-that I..." Yeah so basically you have no idea about what you're going to tell him.
"That I have a boyfriend!!"
"What? Really? Oh well I'm really happy for you but um were is he?"
"Oh right well um h-he couldn't make it today because he was really busy but I promise that you will meet him soon."
"Ok well if you don't mind me and Courtney have to go but I'll see you soon ok?"
"Yeah that's totally fine with me see you soon bye."
And with that you left. You still couldn't believe what just happened but for now you just had to focus on finding a boyfriend. You weren't only going to find someone just because you lied about it but because you had to move on from Ross if you knew you didn't have a chance with him anymore.
So after that thing with Ross happened you decided to go home and relax. You accidentally fell asleep on the couch watching your favorite show with a bowl of popcorn in you lap so that would explain all the popcorn that you saw was on the ground when you woke up.
*the next day*
After you picked up all of the popcorn of the ground you took a shower, put on one of your favorite outfits, ate breakfast, and decided to go out and walk around for a little bit. It's a little surprising how well you took the news about your crush having a girlfriend. Just kidding!! You were definitely crying a little when you got back home yesterday. Anyways, since your house was close to the mall you decided to walk there (you live in Los Angeles btw). When you were inside you decided to head to Starbucks. You ordered y/f/d (your favorite drink) and went to sit down. While you were waiting for your drink to be ready you noticed a guy staring at you. He looked familiar but you couldn't remember where you've seen him before. You were snapped out of your thoughts when you saw that the same guy was walking towards you. You started getting nervous but thankfully they called your name to let you know that your drink was ready. You got up and got your drink but when you turned around you almost spilled it on the same guy that was about to talk to you but thankfully you didn't.
"Hi there" wow even his voice sounded familiar.
"Hi" ok that sounded like you were really shy.
"Are you here alone?" He asked
"Yeah I was actually just going to leave."
"Well I just wanted to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me? I saw you and I immediately thought 'I have to get to know this girl better', so would you?"
"Well I-
********************
Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!
Sorry guys I had to but I will make a part 3. Anyways bye!!