Why? Part 4

'Oh my god...' You thought. 'I can't believe that just happened. '
You ran out of the restaurant in shock.
'Why did that just happen? Now everything is ruined.'
*5 hours earlier*
It was 1pm and you were getting ready for the double date. You felt nervous but excited to see how this all turned out. You all decided to meet up at an Italian restaurant. You were wearing a fancy f/c dress and your hair was curled/ straightened. You decided to wear a little bit of makeup. You were finally done getting ready so you just waited for Cameron to pick you up.
*20 minutes later*
You heard a knock on the door so you got up and opened the door. It was Cameron and once you answered he gave you some flowers. After that you got into Cameron's car and you guys drove to the restaurant. During the car ride, you both asked each other questions to get to know each other better. It was a fun ride but sometimes it would get awkward. When you guys arrived, you saw that Ross's car was already parked so you headed inside. You found Ross and Courtney sitting at a table near the back and you made your way towards them. You couldn't help but feel jealous as you saw them holding hands on the table.
"Hey guys." Ross said while letting go of Courtney's hand as he saw you walking towards the table. Courtney gave him a confused look. 'That was weird' you thought.
"Hey." You said
You guys sat down and started to order your food. It felt awkward at first but while you waited for your food to come, you started to talk about how everyone met and things like that. You learned more about Courtney's life and also Cameron's.
Everyone's food finally came out and you guys started to eat. When you guys finished eating, Courtney received a text message. It didn't look important to her but it did look like she didn't want people to see it, especially Ross. She went to the bathroom after she texted back. Being the curious girl that you are, you went to see what was going on.
You excused yourself and made your way towards the restroom. You opened the door and couldn't believe what you were seeing: you saw Courtney kissing another guy. She saw you and immediately stopped kissing him. The guy also turned around, you didn't seem to recognize him.
"Oh my god, Y/n!" "Please don't tell Ross, I can explain." She said
"Are you serious Courtney?! Ross really likes and cares about you and you go and do this?!" You replied
Courtney kept begging you not to tell him but you didn't care about what she said. You quickly went back to the table and told Ross you needed to talk to him. You went to a part of the restaurant that wasn't crowded and you started to think of ways to tell him.
"Ross, I'm really sorry for what I'm about to tell you but Courtney is cheating on you."
"What? Y/n are you serious right now?"
"Of course I'm serious! Why would I tell you something like that if it wasn't true?"
"You're right but how do you know?" Ross replied to you with anger and sadness in his voice.
"I saw her kissing someone in the bathroom right now."
"Seriously? I can't believe you would make up something like that. I knew you were jealous since the moment I told you. I thought you would be happy for me and I never thought you would go so far as to make something up like she's cheating on me." Ross looked really mad now.
You were beyond confused and could not believe that he just said that. 'He thought you were lying to him? How could he think that?' You thought.
You stood there in shock. You were so sad that you ran out of the restaurant. You didn't dare to look back. After awhile of crying outside you felt someone hugging you. You looked up and it was Cameron.
"Y/n, are you ok?" His voice was gentle and it made you feel slightly better.
"No."
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"Can you just take me home please?"
"Yeah of course, lets go."
You guys got into the car and Cameron drove you home. You didn't want to think about anything that just happened so you turned on the radio and turned up the volume. You and Cameron sang many songs together until you got home. You felt a lot better after that and you even invited Cameron to stay with you since it was really late and dark outside. You guys watched a movie and fell asleep during it.
'Tomorrow is a new day' you thought.