Prolouge

I laughed along with my best friend Mila as she cracked another one of her corny jokes.
Taking a swig of the bottle of vodka I'd been drinking along with Mila.

We were both extremely buzzed at the moment. Laughing at every single object in the house and tripping over our own feet as we danced drunkenly and half naked to the beat of the music playing on the stereo without a care in the world. Knowing I'd wake up with a huge hangover early in the morning, regretting staying up all night drinking alcohol.

I stared longingly at the now empty bottle of vodka and pouted.

I shrugged and headed over to the door to see who had been pounding on it for the past 10 minutes while Mila kept dancing.

Not caring that I was only wearing a lacy white bra and matching panties I opened the door to see Seth standing behind it.

Seth was our 24 year old neighbor with green eyes and blonde hair.

Probably going to ask me to turn down the music, I guessed.

"Heyyyy," I slurred, as Seth stood there with his mouth open gaping at me as he looked me up and down.

"Whhat never seen a girl beforre," I say with a smirk and he looks back up at me.

He clears his throat and begins to speak " I came here to ask you if you could please..." I instantly cut him off with a goofy grin on my face," Nope, I'm sorry but youu cannot join us because we have run out of alcohol, so byye," I slur before shutting the door in his face before he could say anything else, and headed back to where Mila continued to dance her drunk ass off.

I knew he was going to ask me to turn the music down, so with a smirk plastered on my face I stumbled over to the stereo and turned the music up even louder just for the heck of it and continued to sway my hips to the beat of the music.

At that exact moment my cell phone began to ring which cut the music off causing me and Mila to groan.

I stumbled over to my phone and carelessly picked it up not bothering to check who had called.

"Yellow,"I answered and burst into a fit of giggles along with Mila. A side effect of all the alcohol we had consumed.

"Sarah, Sarah, Sarah" the mysterious person on the other line Tskd. My stomach dropped and a feeling of complete and utter fear coursed through my body causing me to sober up as I recognized the person's voice.

"Did you really think you could run away from me?" He chuckled.

The phone slipped from my hands and fell onto the floor with a loud crack. I turned to to Beth who was now facing me, and noticed my panicked state.

Mila caught on to what was happening causing her face to pale.

"He found us," I whisper.