Sassy little thing

1 week earlier

"Sarah get your lazy ass up before I beat your little ass!" Mila called
stairs.

I groaned and pulled the pillow over my head only to remove it once more," Trust me babes my ass is anything but little," I shot back.

It was silent for a while before she responded,"Just get your ass up" she groaned " and don't get all sassy on me!" she exclaimed causing me to chuckle but I obliged and began to freshen myself up.

Mila was my best friend whom I shared this house with, Mila had brown eyes, blonde hair, and a petite body in my opinion she was very beautiful.
Although I met Mila during one of the most dreadful moments in my life in which I tried so hard to forget, I loved her too much to leave her behind.

After cleaning myself up I headed towards my closet and pulled out today's outfit; a red strapless croptop with a lacy fringe,denim jeans, and red toms.
I straightened my brown wavy hair, fixing it into a perfect high ponytail and applied a thick coat of mascara and eyeliner to make my green eyes pop. To finish off my look I applied a coat if cherry red lipstick to my lips and nodded my head in approval when checking myself out in the closet's built in mirror.

"Something smells good." I say as I headed downstairs towards the kitchen, sitting on a chair facing the kitchen table.

"Yup, but you ain't getting any of my bacon." She exclaimed, causing me to pout.

"Just kidding,"she giggled and handed me a plate of bacon eggs and toast.

"And this is why I love you Mila,"I say cracking a huge grin.

"Name one person who wouldn't love this hot piece of ass right here," she motions her hands from her shoulders to her hips.

"Katherine," I answer with a simple shrug.

"Ugh, that slut," she grumbles and takes a seat next to me with her own breakfast in hand. I chuckle and bite a piece of bacon.

"By the way, who are you dressing all sexy for?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me and I playfully smack her arm.

"Since when do I have to dress sexy to look it?" I ask dramatically flipping my hair.

"You're right you always look sexy, heck if I were a guy I would totally do you," she says with a playful wink.

"I always knew you were into me," I winked," Well I gotta go if I don't want to be late to work, and you know how violet reacts to those issues." I grab my purse and my car keys from the living room and head towards the door.

"Atleast Mike is coming over to keep me company," she sighs and runs her fingers through her blonde hair. I personally did not have a good feeling about Mike but if Mila is happy I won't be the one to ruin her happiness.

"Okay cool" I say heading out the door.
"Oh and one more thing..." I turn back and give her a serious look ," No sex on the table"
"Aw man, really?" She chuckles,"Alright no sex on the kitchen table than, got it." She calls back.

i chuckle and shut the door.
Knowing Mila she'll probably do the exact opposite of what she just said

Once I was outside I couldn't help but feel as if someone were watching me, causing the hair at the back of my neck to stand and goosebumps to appear on my arms.

These past few days I've been feeling as if someone were watching me, but I shook of the feeling hopping inside my 2014 sion knowing it was just me being paranoid and headed towards the cafe I worked in.