One-Shot #1: Ice-Skating

Hope chu enjoy my first one-shot... Hope it doesn't suck too much. If you have any requests, just PM me :). Before we begin 2 things: (1) My first fanfic book (2) I will take ANY constructive criticism unless it's hate :). Anyhow, ON WITH THE STORY!!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*Garroth's P.O.V*

It was cold...

I mean obviously it was cold, it was winter after all. Kiki was at her barn with her animals keeping them warm, Kawaii~Chan and Brendan were at Kawaii~Chan's place enjoying some hot chocolate, Dale and Molly were playing in the snow with Alexis as were Corey, Emma and Kyle, Emmalyn was writing a new book, while me, Laurence, Dante and Brian patrolled the village of Phoenix Drop. Lord Aphmau and little Levin are in the plaza with everyone else playing in the snow. All in all it was a nice day... If you weren't bored out of your mind! I mean yeah I had to patrol but it was boring. I saw Laurence start to flirt with Lord Aphmau, which was normal, but suddenly I had an idea. I pulled Laurence aside and asked him "Laurance, do you want to make a skating rink?" "Sure!" He replied "Um Garroth? How do we do that?" "Easy, I'll just build a small rink, dig up the ground and pour water in the ground, and while that freezes, I need you to get everyone out of the plaza just for a couple of hours." "Nice plan dude, okay gotcha." "Oh and Laurance, Today is the day that I confess to Aphmau so don't hit on her ok?" Laurance only smirked in response.

*Laurance P.O.V*

Finally! He is going to confess to Lady Aphmau that he loves her! I mean yeah I also love her but my bro has been through a lot so he deserves it. When I get to the plaza I yell "HEY EVERYONE I THINK I SAW SOMETHING OVER BY KIKI'S FARM!!!" I quickly ran knowing that they were following me.

*Aphmau's P.O.V*

I wonder what Laurence saw by KiKi's farm? Hmm maybe it's another guard tower like the one by my house? Man, Brian and Corey are so nice! When we got there I saw something that I never expected: Brendan and Kawaii~Chan were, like, 2 centimeters apart, their lips almost touching. It looked like they were about to kiss... That is until half the village started to wolf whistle at Kawaii~Chan and Brendan. Brendan blushed a shade of red that rivaled Erza's hair (A/N If chu do not know who erza is then we cannot be friends! JK but really watch Fairy Tail if you want to know who Erza is) and Kawaii~Chan looked like she was about to die of embarrassment! "A-A-Aphmau-Senpai! I thought you were in the plaza with little Levin!" Laurence snickers "Dang Brendan, You were so close to kissing Kawaii~Chan! I wonder what would of happened if we hadn't stopped you... Hmmm?" Brendan had an angry glint in his eyes. "Why you!" "Uh Oh" Laurence starts to run, scared for his life, while Brendan chased him. "I wonder where's Garroth?" I ask myself.

*Garroth's P.O.V*

I'm almost done setting up the ice rink, all I gotta do now is wait for the water to freeze over. While I was waiting, I heard Laurence yell in terror followed by Brendan's furious voice chasing him. I chuckled. Laurence must have done something bad to get Brendan this mad. Those two really need to reassess their lives (If you know who says that then congrats I officially love you!).

*Time skip 1 1/2 hour's*

Finally the water is frozen solid. I take off my helm and set it aside. The whole thing is quite amazing, if I do say so myself. The rink is outlined with spruce fences while underneath them is some light blue clay, and in the middle is the ice. Now it's time for me show everyone my work, I hope they like it. I walk over to KiKi's farm and find Lord Aphmau. "I have a surprise for the village in the plaza, will you please follow me Lord Aphmau?" "Okay, sure Garroth." Lord Aphmau and the village followed me to the plaza. When they arrived, they were shocked. Lord Aphmau was the first one to speak: "Garroth, did you do this?!" "Yes, Lord Aphmau" "Garroth, this is amazing! Thank you!" She gave me a quick short hug. My heart rate quickened, I hope she didn't notice. "C'mon Garroth, Let's skate!" Aphmau grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the ice-skating rink. Truth was, I was an excellent ice skater. While the village was getting used to ice skating, Lord Aphmau was slipping and whenever she would fall, she would hold on to my arm like her life depended on it. I honestly thought it was kinda cute. Several tries (and a lot of arm griping) later, Aphmau was getting the hang of it. "This is actually really fun Garroth, Thank you." She went to give me a peck on the cheek but I accidentally turned my head, and our lips touched for the first time. It was like a thousand fireworks were going off at the same time. Neither of us wanted to pull away. Eventually, we needed air so we had to separate. The village just stared at us in shock and in pure joy. We were all in an awkward silence, until Laurence started to whoop and cheer. The entire village joined in and me and Aphmau were just standing there,awkwardly, waiting for them to calm down. After a few hours of ice skating, I decided to walk Aphmau and Little Levin back home. The entire trip was long and awkward. When we got to her home, she told Levin to go to his room to play with Malachi. Aphmau made us some hot chocolate and we sat at the table, an uncomfortable silence filled the room. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, "I'm sorry Lord Aphmau, for... um... K-k-kissing y-you." She looked startled and surprised. "Garroth, what are you talking about?" "*ahem* Lord Aphmau, I'm sorry for kissing you, that was very innaproriate, my sincerest apologies." She looked stunned and a little hurt. "Garroth..." She stood up and did something I never expected: she kissed me! It was better than the first one. When she pulled away she said "Garroth, you shouldn't have to be sorry. That was one of the best kisses I have ever had. You did nothing wrong! Now stop beating yourself up about it!" I stayed silent and thought 'it's Now or Never' "Aphmau would you like to be my girlfriend?" "Of course Garroth" she said giggling. We spent the rest of the night cuddling and kissing (No you dirty minded people, they did NOT do 'that' it was just innocent little pecks on the lips and cuddling )

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thank you for reading my one-shot, I will be updating very slowly since school starts on *shudders* Monday!!! *enter dramatic music* but yeah hope you liked it! Ciao! Hakuna Matata!