One-Shot #2: War

Hey guys so I just finished watching Aphmau's new video and can I say: NOOOOO STUPID ZANE AND STUPID O'KHASIS GUARDS AND POOR GARROTH!
Anyways this is gonna be a really short one-shot, but I promise the next time I update it's gonna be good :D. Anyways SYL!!

Sorry it's so late! X(

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Aphmau's P.O.V

I've been staring at my pillow, deep in my thoughts, for a while now. I'm pretty sure it's past noon, but I just can't bring myself to get out of bed. I've been thinking about a lot of stuff: Levin & Malachi, The Mystery Man, The War, Garroth. He has been acting so strange lately, and it's been worrying me non stop. Everytime he see's me, I see hurt flash in his beautiful icy blue eyes.
I wonder why?
Anyways I decide to get out of bed and go and check on my sons. When I enter the room, the first thing I see is Zoey teaching Levin how to read! Awwwwww!! Second thing I noticed was that Malachi was laying down, his feet on the pillow. I asked Zoey what was wrong and she said that Malachi had a tummy ache because last night he ate a lot.
After I left the boys room, I went downstairs to talk to Laurence about the encounter I had last night with the mysterious man. While we were talking, Dante burst through the front door. "LORD APHMAU THERE IS MYSTERIOUS ACTIVITY BY THE SHORE!" "Lead us there Dante!"
When we got to the shore there was a... Chicken Boat? There was Castor the chicken shaman and his 'people'.
After he left we were just weirded out. We heard someone clear their throat.
Katelyn
"KATELYN, I WANT YOU AND YOUR SHIP AWAY FROM PHOENIX DROP!!!!" Demanded Laurence. Katelyn said she wasn't here to hurt us, she was even unarmed. We brought her over to my house for some tea to discuss what she wanted to talk with us about. We found out that Jeoffery was dead... Because of Zane! That stupid jerk face... When Katelyn told us that she had another present for us, at first we didn't know what to expect. When she presented us new weapons (swords, katanas)
"Why are you doing this? I saw you last night with Lillian?" I wondered out loud. "Ah, well if you were there last night you would know how much I despise that woman." Said Katelyn. Once Katelyn said about how Lillian was a traitor, Garroth ran off. "Excuse me for a moment Lillian." I said running after Garroth. I saw him go into the old guard tower. I followed him into his room and decided to acknowledge my presence. "Garroth..." I spoke softly. "Garroth are you ok? You have been acting really strange lately." He stayed quiet. "I-I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you. Always ( Maybe OK can be our Always!! XD )" I leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Please get better Garroth, We NEED you for this War." Just as I was about to leave, I felt something pull on my wrist. Garroth pulled me towards him and placed his lips on mine. It was a short, chaste (is that how you spell that?!). When we pulled away he hugged me and said 2 words that made my day just a bit brighter:
"Thank you"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•