College

Alex's pov.

-1 Month Later-

Steph and I are going to college!!!! Finally! I've been waiting years for this to happen and it's finally happening. Ava is going to another college so she won't be going with us.

I got my luggage ready and I walk down the stairs with Steph next to me. she was carrying her luggage too and the driver helped us put it in our cars.

we said bye to Ava our father and mom. they told us to get good grades and to take care just like any other parent would do. Stephanie and I gave Ava big hugs before we left. i'm really going to miss my twin.

she'll be visiting so it won't be such a harsh thing. we are going to be leaving in a fraternity house and it's going to be really cool. Zayn and Justin are having a house next to us which is pretty fun.

I got blue Angel and put him in the car. Blue Angel is my husky and I named him blue angel because he has really bright blue eyes and he's my little baby. my baby angel.

we got in our cars and we drove away to our house. we already have everything settled and ready for us when we get there. The house is pretty big for only us two.

when we arrived at the house we instantly looked at each other and how are jaws dropped.

Steph: wow can you believe were actually in college now?

Alex: for real! oh my god it's so fucking cool. dude now we can have so many parties!!!

Steph giggled and we got our luggage and carried it to the front steps. Blue Angel was following behind and we got the luggage in. we decided to settle our things in the right places so we won't be rushing later on and we then explored the house.

after we were done looking at the house reset down in the huge living room couch. Blue angel came next to me and put his head on my lap. I started caressing his hair and I could tell he liked it.

I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and I turned on the TV. we were watching pretty little liars ,Steph's favorite show, when she talked.

Steph: hey when do you think Zayn and Justin will get here?

Alex: I really don't know, I think they're coming today.

Steph: oh that's cool.

Alex: you like him don't you?

Steph: Who and what are you talking about?

Alex: You know who I'm talking about.

Steph: no I seriously don't.

Alex: Zayn you dumb bitch.

Steph left knowing that I was getting annoyed because she knew who I was talking about. Who the hell does she think she is?

Steph: yeah I do like him.

Alex: how much? I see both of you together lately and I think it's really cute.

Steph: well we have kissed and he's really sweet.

Alex: Awwww. Scute!

Steph: yeah he's really sweet and I really want him to ask me out hasn't yet. maybe he does not like me and I'm putting my hopes up.

Alex: i'm pretty sure he likes you. he seems so into you and if he doesn't then I'll cut his dick off. Ok?

Steph: OK baby A.

Steph calls me baby A and she calls Ava baby V. I think it textually pretty cute how she came up with this names.

Blue angel looked at me and started to growl. what the hell is wrong with him. I heard the door knocked and Steph and I got up and went to answer it.

Steph: what if they try to kidnap us? would they do that ? what if they want to rape us? what if they want to kill us?

Alex: shut up Stephanie is getting me nervous.

I opened the  door and it was Zayn And Justin. we can give them both hugs and they came in. Blue Angel ran to Justin's arms and they sat down on the couch cuddling together.

We all continued to watch pretty little liars and then I went to the kitchen to get a bowl of food for blue Angel. I put it in his spot and he instantly went running to the food. Oops. I think I haven't fed him the whole day...

Justin: so we all start school tomorrow.

Alex: I know I'm so excited it's going to be so fun! so many parties!!!!

Justin: we should all make a party next week.

Zayn: only a little bit of people though.

Alex: you're such a party pooper. when there's more people there's more fun.

Steph: no Zayn right and it's only invite a few people.

Alex: fine lovebirds but only this week.

We continued to watch pretty little liars and after some hours Zayn and Justin left and Steph and I went to sleep.