Dare you

Alex's pov.

I danced by myself twirling around to the music and singing. The other 10 people were sitting down talking and eating snacks. These losers.

I twirled too much we could say and my stomach did some flips. I sat down and we all started talking and laughing while telling each other funny stories.

Hours later 4 people left and it was only Zayn, Steph, Ava, Grayson(her boyfriend), Justin, Kian and I. We were sitting down taking pictures and posting them then Justin spoke up.

Justin: Let's play spin the bottle.

Alex: Yessss!

Everyone agreed and we all sat down in a circle with a bottle in the middle.

Zayn: I start!

He spin the bottle and it landed on justin.

Zayn: I dare you to trade clothes with the person to your right.

Ava.... I started laughing just like Steph and Ava and Justin both stood up and went to change clothes. Classic.

They came back with each others clothes and Justin spun the bottle and it landed on Steph.

Justin: Do a cartwheel without pants. only underwear.

Steph looked at him wanting to kill him but she still did it. We laughed a bit then we went back. She spun the bottle and it landed on Grayson.

Steph: Make your best sex noises.

Now this coming from Steph is pretty awesome because she's a goody goody.

Grayson: That's for a girl! But fine. I'll try. Aghhh yes! So close. ohh god!!

Alex: Yasssss

I laughed and Grayson laughed with me. I love this guy. He spun the bottle and it landed between Kian and I.

Grayson: Since it landed between you both, i dare you both to have seven minutes in heaven.

Alex: What?!?!

Kian: *Smirks then laughs* I'm down.

Alex: Leggo!

We both stood up and i noticed Justin got really mad. He clenched his jaw and he was getting red. I'm sorry boo boo.

We were pushed into the closet and Steph closed the doors started the timer. My closet is a walk in closet so we weren't close together.

Kian: So, what should we do? We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. We could just say we did something.

He was now close to me. I started to lean in to his super soft pink lips and i kissed him. I put my hands on his face and he hugged me by the waist. We were kissing and it was getting really hot.

His lips are amazing so I won't complain... We kept kissing and then Steph knocked on the door. She opened it and we stopped kissing because we ignored her knocking.

Steph: Uh la la!!! I see you guys took advantage of these 7 minutes.

I laughed and blushed and we walked outside. Justin was with his head in his hands and the rest were looking at us.

Ava: How was it?

Kian: Greaaat!

He did the crab face and we all laughed and we went to sit down.

We continued playing and we had a really good time. Ima put it this way, Steph stripped for Zayn, Ava and Grayson were tied up with each other, Justin got slapped in the ass by Zayn, Kian had whipped cream on his face, I have chocolate on my stomach with no shirt only my sports bra, and Steph and I had to go outside and ask people if they wanted to fuck us....

Crazy night.

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow though. My teeth won't stop hurting. I already made an appointment and I'm going tomorrow to see what's up with my freaking teeth.