오 (five)

| Jeonghan's P.O.V. |

"Where is he?!" I groaned in frustration. "He has been gone for three days already!"

"Wow. I never seen you that frustrated," said Joshua.

"Well you should get used to it. I will be frustrated every day until Seungcheol and the others have come back."

"Hmm, I wonder what happened to them," said Joshua. Then he brushes my hair gently with his hands. "By the way, why did you dye your hair blonde?"

"I thought I would look cuter," I blushed. "Plus Seungcheol's hair is blonde and if we both have blonde hair we would be the blonde couple!"

Joshua smiled brightly, "You really like him don't you?"

I blushed, "Yeah I guess so."

Ughh, when can I see Seungcheol again? Why do I have a feeling like he will never come back?

It has been exactly three days since Seungcheol's and the Meanie Couple's (Mingyu and Wonwoo) disappearance. I tried to find them, but couldn't. It's like they disappeared from this world. But I know they will come back, sooner or later.

But lately another thing was bothering me. My instincts kept on telling me that when Seungcheol comes back, he wouldn't be the Seungcheol I know.

"Jeonghan, if you want. I can stay with you until Seungcheol comes back," said Joshua. "I know that you don't like being alone from time to time."

I smiled, "That would be nice. It's been awhile since you last stayed at my house."

-------------

| DK's P.O.V. |

"AISHH!" I screamed. "Seungcheol is nowhere to be found!"

Every day I would look for Seungcheol and the Meanie Couple, but every day I come home without a clue. It's like they disappeared from this world.

Usually when people go missing I can easily find them, but I'm having a tough time finding Seungcheol and the others. I know many people around the world, so if they weren't in Korea I would know.

"Where is he?" a random stranger and I said at the same time. I looked over to my left and saw a pink-haired guy.

He looks pretty cute. His height is cute also.

"Oh mister," said the stranger. "Do you know a person named Jeonghan?"

Is he looking for my brother?

"Yoon Jung Han?" I replied.

"Yes. Do you know him?"

"Yeah, he's my older brother."

"That's why you seem kind of familiar," the stranger whispered to himself, but I heard him. "My name is Woozi by the way."

What a cute name~

"I'm Seokmin, but please feel free to call me DK," I introduced myself.

     "Nice to meet you," Woozi smiled. "Now if you don't mind, can I talk to your brother?"

     "Yeah sure, follow me," then we started walking to Jeonghan's apartment.

     When we got to Jeonghan's apartment, Joshua was there. The moment when Joshua and Woozi saw each other, they started arguing in a language I don't even know. Then they settled down.

       "So what do you want to talk to me about, Woozi?" said Jeonghan.

     "Do you know where Seungcheol is?" asked Woozi.