The admission!

Maddison's pov!
I was on my couch trying to stay awake for the two td announcements! But I started to drift off to sleep, luckily I was able to here most of the first one, about them having two types of schools a middle and high! With all contestants except ezikal! Plus a contest for a chance to go there! Only ten people can win! And then I blacked out! I dream about being their with my top 5 characters! Gwen,Zoey,sky,Emma,and kitty! Me and my bff abbey have always dreamed of this! Litarly! Once a month! For five years. I have to win this! I wake up to a very loud BLEEP!!!! From my alarm clock! It's time for school and at lunch, it's time for admission!
No body's pov
Mom: maddie! Wake up! It's time for scho-
Maddison/maddie: I'm already up and dressed! Mom I'm gonna go to school a little early ok?
Mom: of course! What for!
Maddie: Nothing!!!!
Mom: the truth?!
Maddie: so me and abbey,Jenny,and Chloe can prepare to enter a contest to go to td high or whatever they call it! Please may I sign up?! Does puppy dog eyes and a quivering lip!
Mom: uhhhhhhh...... Ye-
Maddie: yes! Thanks mom! Runs out the door! Today is gonna be an awesome day!
?????: I know right!
Maddie: abbey, did you here about the contest!?
Abbey: what? No hello?
Maddie: oh hey!
Abbey: hey, and yes I did! And so did Andrew,Ethan,Carly,Jenny,Jena,jacks,Jacob,Andy,Benny,Chloe, and.....worst of all......John!
Maddie: ugh! He always thinks total drama is lame but it isn't! But if he knows about the contest, he is then gonna tweet it the whole school about it!
Abbey: I know! Oh no!
Maddie: what is it!
Abbey: we past the school five minutes ago!
Maddie: say what! Let's go! Runs with abbey back to school!
Abbey: so every one plans on telling them about the cast! We need something else to talk about!
Maddie: well we also should check out the school!
Abbey: ok, so at lunch?!
Maddie: yup! See you soon!
Maddison's pov
So I head to my classes do a few pop quizzes and read but then it's third period, my tied fav! I have advance math with an awesome teacher, mrs. Stean! I'm her top student in class! Never got a grade lower than a 95!
I was day dreaming about the test when..... Maddie!Are you ok? Mrs.stean asked."Yeah just distracted a little.why did you ask?" Cause the bell ringed a minute ago and you were just staring at a wall. She replied.
"Oh,oops."I say blushing madly! Maddie is this about that contest? "Maybe." Well do you know what the school is about? "Not yet but I plan to! And if they have advance math I'm gonna do a happy dance!"
Well hopefully you get in with a good education cause you need one! "Thanks, oh I gotta go bye mrs.stean!"
Bye!......Well that went better than I taught!
Nobody's pov!
Mady: goes into the computer lab. Hey abbey, and Jenny!
Abbey: we're have you been?!
Maddie: spacing out in math!
Jenny: well we got great news! It's in California!
Maddie: sweet! I always wanted to see California!
Abbey: that's not even the best part!
Jenny:Check out some of the courses!
Maddie: no way! They have ap,some online classes, theater, journalism, and advance math reading science and s.s.! It's a dream come true!
Abbey: and it's a boarding school! Plus if you win you get to bring a person with you to high school and a person with you to middle school! If two of us win we all will get to go!
Jenny let's all wright our admissions now!
Mady: hmmmmm....types up
Name: Maddison nickki bargened!
Gender: female!
What grade: 10th grade
How old: 17 years old
Reason on why you want to come to this middle/high school?: well the school has more advance classes than my normal school has, also it has journalism,theatre,and online courses for when you get sick so I will get a high education, get to see California, live with new people for a year, and if I win my bff and little sis who is in 8th grade can come with me!
If you could room with only five members of the cast who will they be? And why: Sky, she is competitive but fierce so I think we would be friends, Emma, she's really smart so we might have same classes and become friends, kitty she's hyper and goofy so we will be chatting and hanging out a lot, zoey she is so kind and sweet, gwen she's a cool goth girl who has a little bit of spunk in her!
Maddie: and send!
Jenny: send!
Abbey: send!
Chloe: send!
Maddie: hey Chloe!
Chloe: hey guys I brought you guys some lunch!
Maddie: I really hope two of us win! Then we can all go! Also when will they announce the winners?
Chloe: a week from now!
Maddie: dang! Well this will be a long week!