Pick up

Me: bye mom an dad! I will video chat you guys at least three times a week!
Andrie: bye Ma and pops! See you later!
Mom and dad: bye girls! We'll miss you!
Mom:bye! Starts crying!😢😭😭😢
Me: uh hi mr.d
Dr.d: please call me d! I am the advance ElA teacher so just call me d!
Me: ok, where's my friends?
D: about that well there's only abbey, there on a different plane!
Me: oh, I will go and find her! Looks for abbey huh, I guess we'll meet up later.
Merida: oh hi, are you a winner to!
Me: yeah! Hi I'm Maddie who are you?
Merida: Merida! I hope I get to meet my fav character kitty!
Me: oh I might get roomed with her! If I do I can invite you by to meet her!
Merida: really!
Me: sure! But if you get roomed with Sky call me!
Abbey: oh there you are Maddie!
Me: oh hey abbey! This is one of the other winners Merida!
Merida: hi!
Abbey: sup! Hey Maddie have you found Chloe Jenny or andy?
Me: nope! But Andrie is right over there saving you a seat!
Abbey: ok, i will sit by her! But you owe me! Bye!
Me: bye! Starts reading td magazine she made! OOh! I just remembered!takes out a portable TV and watches 6 seasons of td then.....
Merida: hello California! Hello high school!
Me: woah! Look at the dorms! There huge!
Kim: hi everyone! I'm Kim your tour guide with my twin sister and little brothers to show you around!
First is the cafe, then the classrooms, then the courts, then the pool, roof, lounge, and finally the dorms!
At the end of the tour
Kim: ok group now it's time for you guys to check out your rooms! Merida room 553, sammy will take you there!
Merida: bye Maddie and abbey!
Me and abbey: Bye! Jinx! Double jinx! No more jinx and just call it a tie! Deal!
Kim: girls! abbey your 561 Maddie room 562 here to take you is Sky and Dawn!
Me: we're neighbours!
Abbey: even when we get split up were right next to each other!
Sky: hi you must be a contest winners!
Me: oh...my....gosh! Your my fav character out of them all! I am so happy we're roomed together with....uh who are we roomed with?
Sky: you'll see!
Me: omg! I'm roomed with-
Boom done another chap sorry it's short! Oh well, tune in next time to our school! Ahem hint hint! Wink wink!
BYE!!!!