-Chapter 3-

>Luke<

"What the shït!?" I said in awe, staring at my lovely house covered in äss paper, unborn chickens and spray paint. I was about to call the police, but then I saw a little "note" in spray paint on the side of my house.

This is for fücking with me Hemmings

I clenched my teeth in anger, realizing who did this.

The only person who ever called me Hemmings was that freak Michael.

>Michael<

Right after we messed with Luke, Ashton went back to his house, leaving me alone to play FIFA by myself.

I still felt very satisfied with what I had done. But also guilty as fück because that was illegal.

But still, very, very satisfied.

"Michael," I heard my mum say. I glanced quickly to see her standing in the doorway.

"Mum, I'm playing FIFA."

"I don't care, there's someone to see you."

I frowned and paused my game, wondering who would visit me. No one did, unless Ashton came back because he forgot something.

"Ah," my mum said. "Go on in Luke."

I froze.

Luke smiled politely at my mum as she left and shut the door. I was silent. He waited until we couldn't hear my mum anymore.

"Listen, freak, I know you did it," he stated. I still never looked up at him, my eyes were locked on my game controller. "But since your parents are home, I can't beat the shït out of you."

I let out a little breath.

"And just so you know, I didn't call the police-"

Why didn't he call the police?

"-because I thought I could handle this myself."

"Of c-course," I said. Luke kept pacing behind me for a bit before he sat down beside me. He came very close to my ear.

He whispered, "I will get my revenge Michael." I gulped as I felt his hot breath against my skin. Now he sat in front of me, staring at me.

It scared the living shït out of me.

"I will make sure you're the most miserable human being that ever walked this planet," he said through clenched teeth. I pulled my sleeves down a little more since he was so close. He glanced down for a second, but then glared at me again. "See you at school, Clifford." He spoke.

He then got up and left.

Me being so lame, immediately called Ashton to tell him about my encounter with Luke.

"Hey! It's Ash, I can't make it to the phone right now because I'm probably with someone. If this is Mikey, you probably know who I'm with *giggle* Call later!"

He was with Calum, wasn't he?

Oh well, the boy's gotta love, I guess.

<><><><><>

12:08 am that night

I stayed awake on my roof, staring at the starry sky. It's the memories that come flooding back to me at night that causes my scars.

Oh, the memories.

They're all I have left of him. Luke had changed so much from that summer vacation, and I had no clue why. He suddenly started hating me, which made me hate him too.